News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Questions need to be raised about Huw Jennings !

Started by Riversider, September 24, 2016, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

He is God at Fulham and far more important than Jokanovic or any of his assistants,
But !
What happened to him during the summer ?
He is the oracle as far as youth team football and U23 football is concerned , second to no one ,
For example he would have known everything there was to know about Tammy Abraham at Chelsea,
So then it begs the question, was Jennings included in all the discussions about recruitment ? If not why ?
And if he wasn't included, again why ?
I work with a lot of Chelsea season ticket holders and I've asked them about Piazon, none of them knew whether he was a striker or a number 10 , 2 months in to the season it seems that our manager is also struggling to know what to do with him, so how have we ended up with him when Abraham was available ? It makes no sense to me ,
We've signed Kebano for £3 million and Piazon on a season long loan, for exactly the same money we could have had Abraham and Scott Sinclair up front !!!
Let that sink in for a moment.

Mighty Maik

rubbernecca

Definitely - computer said no.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

PokerMatt

I've read people saying Sigurdsson played well and Abraham didn't have a look-in yesterday.

Was the complete opposite from my seat. I couldn't believe he was only 18 - he looked absolutely fantastic to me. Agree we really should have been looking at him.

But.. as has been alluded to.. There wouldn't have been any stats on him because he's hardly played first team football, so Kline would have said no even if we'd have identified him.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

BestOfBrede

H4usuallysitting

Couldn't we also have had that Man U striker.....anyone know what happened to him

filham

Abrahams, young, tall and good in the air, pacey, a fighter but didn't fit the computer model ??

Time someone had a good look at the computer programme.

PokerMatt

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 25, 2016, 12:12:46 PM
Couldn't we also have had that Man U striker.....anyone know what happened to him

Went to Derby, who are 22nd.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Riversider

So that's exactly my point, we're all agreed then that Jennings couldn't have been included in any discussions on team building !
Bloody disgrace if so , he is the one person at the club that I would have wanted to sit down with at the end of June for as much advice as possible,
Maybe then we would now be in a promotion battle instead of a relegation battle.