watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Humphrys

Started by FFCFOREVER, September 25, 2016, 12:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCFOREVER

Im  thinking we should maybe start looking at playing the young lad Humphrys up top.We  need someone who has no fear as our current crop of strikers just look plain scared in front of goal.I know its a bit rash but what else can you do when we are not scoring and more worryingly not picking up any points.He may be what is required.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on September 25, 2016, 12:25:48 PM
Im  thinking we should maybe start looking at playing the young lad Humphrys up top.We  need someone who has no fear as our current crop of strikers just look plain scared in front of goal.I know its a bit rash but what else can you do when we are not scoring and more worryingly not picking up any points.He may be what is required.

What I like to call (and will be known in future as) 'The Rashford Effect'
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

filham

The lone striker role would be a big ask for the young lad but if we fail to score against Forrest then lets go for broke with Woodrow and Humphreys heading a 4-4-2 formation.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: filham on September 25, 2016, 01:15:10 PM
The lone striker role would be a big ask for the young lad but if we fail to score against Forrest then lets go for broke with Woodrow and Humphreys heading a 4-4-2 formation.
Sorry Filham, please, not Woodrow!

MikeW

Give him a go.  Send Woodrow to Cheltenham.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

ChesterTheTabby

I have brought this up a few times, and I agree - it can't be worse than our current situation.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"