watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

mangers availible

Started by Allestree andy, September 26, 2016, 08:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Yes of course we must keep Jocanovic, we need a period of stability but what happens if these poor results and performances continue and he loses the dressing room. Do we give him longer than Kit even if his results become worse.

davew

Quote from: Max Headroom on September 26, 2016, 08:17:33 PM
sJ is the man. Remember this post
(lol), for a few more weeks hopefully!! Certainly been the great Messiah so far!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

The answer to restoring success to our club seems like there is no answer, change the manager, change most of the squad and achieve no change!! We are now just another club struggling to achieve what we can, whilst we all live in hope that we get back to where we were a few years ago, don't think it is going to happen in my lifetime and I would like to think I have another 10 to 15 years left!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MJG

Trouble is the momentum for a change has started this weekend. You could hear it in the ground, walking away from it and in the pub afterwards.
Online in forums and on twitter also rumblings of wanting change, is he the right man?

We have seen it all before and it becomes self-fulfilling prophecy that will happen. Even if deep down we know its probably best to stick with him even for a hum drum mid table season.

gang

Quote from: J.Perkins on September 26, 2016, 01:47:39 PM
Some of our fans, I'm surprised they don't jack in their wives every time they forget to iron their shirts.

Seems like a good idea, thanks.

Chutney

Quote from: Statto on September 27, 2016, 08:36:41 AM
I think a list of directors of football, chief scouts or statisticians available would be more appropriate. That's where we need to make changes. 

Perhaps a list of new owners would be nice as well.
C O Y W