watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

mangers availible

Started by Allestree andy, September 26, 2016, 08:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

just thought i would throw this into the pot managers availible.
steve bruce proven in the championship and knows it inside out.
roy hodgson we all know what he can do
To the limit and beyond

gezkc

FFCFOREVER

Stop this already.Changing manager is not the answer.Lets give him a chance.

MJG

Its a tough league, look at Pearson, many on here wanted him last season and hes failing at a club which is/was better equipped to do well than us. Would you sack him after their start?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on September 26, 2016, 09:00:04 AM
Stop this already.Changing manager is not the answer.Lets give him a chance.
:plus one: :plus one:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobbo

Why do you feel the need to post this . We got what we got .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

epsomraver

Is that away in a manger? we have a better record away :005:

westcliff white

pointless post as far as I am concerned right now
Every day is a Fulham day

Allestree andy

at no time have i said the sj should go, i too believe that he should be given time and the resorces to do his job, but it was just an opion i was expressing and maybe what some people are thinking fp.gif
To the limit and beyond

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: epsomraver on September 26, 2016, 10:16:06 AM
Is that away in a manger? we have a better record away :005:

Away in a manger
No crib for a bed
The little Lord David
Lay down his sweet head

The stars in the bright sky
Look down where HEALY, HEALY, HEALY, HEALY
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

westcliff white

Stll poitnless Andy in my opinion, just my opnion and maybe what others believe as well
Every day is a Fulham day

J.Perkins

Some of our fans, I'm surprised they don't jack in their wives every time they forget to iron their shirts.

ToodlesMcToot

We've invested far too much into change over the course of the last few seasons. It hasn't worked. How bout we show some patience and invest in continuity and see where that takes us?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Nero

Quote from: MJG on September 26, 2016, 09:01:32 AM
Its a tough league, look at Pearson, many on here wanted him last season and hes failing at a club which is/was better equipped to do well than us. Would you sack him after their start?

yes but derby don't want promotion that's why they sacked clement

AlexW132

We've sacked enough managers in the past few years to know that it isn't the answer. We need stability, and Slav will learn and improve as a manager the longer he stays.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: J.Perkins on September 26, 2016, 01:47:39 PM
Some of our fans, I'm surprised they don't jack in their wives every time they forget to iron their shirts.

Your wife irons your shirts?
You lucky bleeder...

Twig

Quote from: Allestree andy on September 26, 2016, 10:28:51 AM
at no time have i said the sj should go, i too believe that he should be given time and the resorces to do his job, but it was just an opion i was expressing and maybe what some people are thinking fp.gif

Sorry but if you believe "he should be given time and resources" exactly what opinion did your original post contain?

Fulham97

I think slavisa definitely deserves to stay but still it's mad to see the sort of managers who are out of work, especially after teams like Sheffield Wednesday have had the start they've had. I'd have thought Steve Bruce would've been snapped up by now, not a completely pointless post

Max Headroom

sJ is the man. Remember this post

Andy S

I totally agree with keeping Slav. It does little to change the manager anyway and we are nowhere near relegation at this time of the season. It was always going to take time to mould the new players in to a team despite what a lot thought at the start. The players and staff have to work hard to get it right. Shape it a little in the next transfer window and go from there