watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FA Tipping Cup could be back- feedback please guys

Started by dannyboi-ffc, September 26, 2016, 09:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Maybe, it's on the cards if it's wanted. I'd rather people be honest because it's better not to bother rather than put in the time for nothing. But if there's interest I'm happy to bring it back after a one year break.

But as the original set up was a b1tch to organise it will only happen in an identical fashion to andersons11 tipping league. So from round 1 in November I will post the full list of fixtures. Replays won't be included but in the semis and final I will add more criteria to the predictions like first scorer etc.

It will be a league table rather than head to head knockout and like the league version, if you forget or miss the post it's tough luck. I won't be chasing anyone.

It's only an idea at this stage. I'd like to know if the punters think it's worth doing and whether they think it will make the FA cup more interesting. And also give the strugglers a second chance of winning something.

All TV and Fulham games will be DPG is another idea I'm suggesting.

But the knockout system is a no go. Takes too much time and chasing around.

Feedback and suggestions are appreciated
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Lighthouse

This is where I stand. I have no life and always enjoy the tipping league and cups. But I would not take on the organisation and the time it takes to work out the scores and fixtures. Yes it is great fun and enjoyable. However I can understand that the cup tipping league may be just too much to take on.

Honest feedback - Fun if you don't actually have to do the work.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope