watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott Parker

Started by Chutney, September 28, 2016, 12:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chutney

Best player on the pitch tonight by a mile, he's really leading by example so far this season, our worst performance of the season so far has been second half against Bristol city when he was subbed at half time due to a booking.

We are a completely different team when he is on the pitch to when he is off it, this can be seen as either worrying or positive but either way, thought he deserved a mention.

He often gets slated on here and people are quick to scapegoat him due to his age, but he is still a class player and is one of the few bright sparks we've had so far in 2016.  049:gif
C O Y W

bill taylors apprentice

I am one of those who has issues with his performances, not his attitude or ability but the way he often plays.

BUT

Tonight he was outstanding and everything you would want in a Fulham player. 

love4ffc

Loads give him stick for his age and pirouettes in the midfield.  I personally love him as he is the type of low key player who is tuff nononse.  A lot like Murphy and McBride I like these type of players. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

hovewhite

Quote from: Chutney on September 28, 2016, 12:25:33 AM
Best player on the pitch tonight by a mile, he's really leading by example so far this season, our worst performance of the season so far has been second half against Bristol city when he was subbed at half time due to a booking.

We are a completely different team when he is on the pitch to when he is off it, this can be seen as either worrying or positive but either way, thought he deserved a mention.

He often gets slated on here and people are quick to scapegoat him due to his age, but he is still a class player and is one of the few bright sparks we've had so far in 2016.  049:gif
All of our better performances have been with scotty on the pitch this season and often overlooked for what he give the team.

Tonywa

All of our better performances have been with scotty on the pitch this season and often overlooked for what he give the team.
[/quote]

And also notable on Saturday how we fell apart after he had been subbed at half-time. Not the total cause, to be sure but a major factor IMHO.

toshes mate

Quote from: hovewhite on September 28, 2016, 09:54:18 AM

I'll second that.  He is a real handful of a player when on form, but I like the way he can get other players to spark too.  Had a touch of red mist on Saturday but is too good to park on the bench.

AlexW132

I saw a tweet by West Ham recently reminiscing about Scotty's time with them, all the comments were the same, saying that they would have him back right now, that they are missing a quality leader. Testament to his leadership.

Woolly Mammoth

You said it all, people who slate him have never eaten dirt on a football pitch. Warrior, Leader, Fighter, Character, Winner, Footballer. Captain. Every dressing room needs as many players like him as they can get.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.