watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from QPR

Started by terryr, October 01, 2016, 12:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

" With it confirmed Jim will be in charge for Saturday, I can see it being quite a fun atmosphere you know. Some of the chants on the "Song for Jimmy" thread will no doubt be out in full voice. As for the game itself, there is absolutely zero expectation on us now (not only with our form, but also with this circus going on) and over the years some of our best results have come when nothing is expected of us.
Also, Foolham away is a cracking day out on the sauce with pals... Roll on Saturday"

" JFH will no doubt pick the team but will be interesting to see if him or LF in dugout. LF has always seemed to be a wanabee manager."

" I'll boo him when he walks across the pitch, the snake."

" I'm taking a brown envelope to wave at JFH !"

" I think everyone should"

" probably his last game once we've had the seasonal spanking form Fulham"

" Oh I wonder why no decent manager would want to be the Rs boss."

" Because we don't pick decent ones? Just corrupt ones."

" Good excuse for the players to not turn up as usual."

"One things for certain, mass scale booing and the waving of envelopes etc is really going to boost the players confidence and get them right up for an away London derby against our closest and fiercest rivals."

" IF that were to happen it shouldn't matter in the slightest to the players - it's not directed at them is it.?"

" If they start any songs about JFH, give them one back on Al Fayed and the Harrods envelopes. But then you might sing back, if he's a crook, he's one of ours. Would he wave back to 'jimmy, jimmy give us a bung'"

" If I was Fulham fan I would be wary as there are going to be tons of p issed of Rangers fans before a ball is even kicked. As matty says think it will be funny atmosphere and if we get dic ked again with everything that is going on can see it going off outside"

" Hope some of our brave soldier's kicking off against a family club get chinned personally."

" why would u want any QPR fans to get chinned?"

" Coz a ######## is still a ######## no matter what club they support"

" Well said mate glad we still have a few decent one's left"

" What a minute, where the hell has this come from?
If we were talking about an actual situation that had occurred whereby a load of our lot had jump a load of families or whatever I could understand your comments, but (unless I have missed something, and apologies if I have) nothing of the sort has happened, or even been alluded to. WeAre has randomly come out with a silly comment about seeing some Rs getting chinned?!"

" You have it completely wrong. It was mentioned that we will win fight off the pitch so I replied. Needless violence against Fulham is not the answer unless some of our mob want to behave like millwall and it's those types that need to feel what it's like being on the other end of it, anyway ptless going on just making a comment against hooligans"

" Hasslebainks team selection will soon knock any optimism out of anyone,will be set up with the same old formation and hoof ball will be the order of the day."

" If I turn up tomorrow and see Henry starting and the same formation with Washington up top on his own again I will despair.
Interested to see the reaction he gets. You want to support the team but on the other hand want the manager out."

" At 11.45. Kelvin. Four centre backs. Someone stuck out on the right, who has a left foot. Washington up front by himself...... Four wingers on the bench."

" the misery cannot continue... surely not? being an R's fan i can only see one ending to this...
and it's not positive haha"

" The best things in life are free
But for 55 k you will get Jimmy
Now give him money (that's what he wants)
That's what he wants (that's what he wants)
That's what he wants (that's what he wants) yeah
That's what he wants"

" You're f acking bent
You're f acking bent....."

" He's bent, he's black
His teams just don't attack
Hasselbank, hasselbank
For the more pc out there, please don't harp on about that being racist.
He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long"

" Jimmy give us a bung
Jimmy Jimmy give us a bung
Jimmy give us a bung."

" That will 100% be sung on Saturday"

" Jimmy's talks are magic
they earn him fifty five grand
but the press finding out
was something he hadn't planned
cashes cheques with his right hand
shakes-on-deals with his left
and when we play the Fulham scum
us fans will be bereft......ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

" We've got Jimmyyyy
Corrupt man Jimmyyyyy
I just don't think you understandddd

He asks for 50 grand
He's fvcked it like Big Sam
We've got corrupt man Jimmyyyy"

" He'll charge you to speak
He'll charge you to speak
For 55,000
He'll charge you to speak

We'll sing songs for free
We'll sing songs for free
We're Queens Park Rangers
We'll sing songs for free"

" It's brown ,its fat ,its 55 a chat , hasslebaink hasslebaink !!!"

" So, so you think you can tell,
Hendon from Hull,
Blue skies from rain.
Can you tell a green pitch from a plastic one?
A smile from a con?
Do you think you can tell?

Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for green teas?
55 grand for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange Burton Albion for a lead role in a cage?

How you wish, how you wish you were here.
Not just a lost soul swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old football ground.
What has the Telegraph found?
The same old fears.
Bet you wish you were here."

" Duran Duran's Rio:
His name is Jimmy and he'll cost you 50 grand"

love4ffc

Nice to see we are not the only fans who seem to think their club is chasing a rabbit down the hole.  That lot really don't expect to win at all.  Hope we don't disappoint. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

Well, finally a win at the Cottage, I expect there'll be an open top bus parade through the Bush tomorrow.

Regardless of missed chances, penalties etc, how depressing is the caliber of football we now endure. 

SP

My medicine this evening is beer, wine & a madras.

Shredhead

This is an amusing quote from an Rs website (http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44013/qpr-ride-luck-to-break-fulham-duck-despite-mason's-efforts-%E2%80%93-report):
'But, for the future games at least, it's important to recognise that had Fulham still been playing with Ross McCormack and Moussa Dembele up front, instead of their replacements Sone Aluko – who couldn't finish his dinner - and Chris Martin – who looks like he finished everybody else's – this could have been another absolute shellacking.'
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

sumofallparts

Quote from: Shredhead on October 04, 2016, 01:06:43 PM
"had Fulham still been playing with Ross McCormack and Moussa Dembele up front, instead of their replacements Sone Aluko – who couldn't finish his dinner - and Chris Martin – who looks like he finished everybody else's"
Brilliant and spot on!
Thanks for posting - this nails it.