https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff or Spurs?

Started by Robbie, February 15, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e4b

Glad someone listens to the team talk

Woolly Mammoth

Whatever happens on the day, it's a great opportunity for Fulham FC to measure themselves against a team like Tottenham Hotspur. I am sure we will give a good account of ourselves, why wouldn't we.
Spurs will no doubt play a high line.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

tslyon

Spurs.  We get it live on TV and the wife is a Spurs fan.  Only time we'll be wearing our jerseys in anger against the other this year...  Very short sighted and selfish but I really want (need) to beat her this year...

Cheers,

Steve

Woolly Mammoth

You I assume you will be in a White Jersey whereas, your wife may have to wear their away jersey. If she decides to wear their home jersey then it will make it null and void.

Never forget your Roots.

bog

VicHalomsLovechild

David Allen Crankshaw

It has to be a Spurs win and then only one more victory would leave us with a Wembley semi-final.

RaySmith

I want the team to try to win every game  they play in - so beat Spurs and Cardiff.

You never know what will happen in football, but I always hope for a good Fulham result whoever they are playing.

bill taylors apprentice

I'm sorry I don't understand the question?

Regardless of whatever is going on at the club or my moaning between games, I always think we are going to win every game at least up until kick off.

Silly, I know but I can't get my head round choosing what game we lose !

AnEssexFan

Beat Spurs and get to an FA Cup quarter final, where we could get a favourable home tie. The confidence in the squad would go through the roof and the atmosphere around the club would be buzzing. Everything else would then fall into place from there.
The thought of possibly seeing us at Wembley in a cup semi final is really appealing, and as hull and Wigan showed in previous years - anything can happen in the cup.
@leightonrw07

tslyon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 16, 2017, 06:30:15 AM
You I assume you will be in a White Jersey whereas, your wife may have to wear their away jersey. If she decides to wear their home jersey then it will make it null and void.

Ugh!  Why would you do this to me?!?!?  My existence, now shattered.  My reality, now questioned.  You sir are downright evil!!!! 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: tslyon on February 16, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

Ugh!  Why would you do this to me?!?!?  My existence, now shattered.  My reality, now questioned.  You sir are downright evil!!!! 

Never forget your Roots.

tslyon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 16, 2017, 12:34:02 PM
Quote from: tslyon on February 16, 2017, 12:10:35 PM