https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cardiff or Spurs?

Started by Robbie, February 15, 2017, 09:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

If we can only have one win.

Cardiff for me every time.

I just hope we don't get any injuries or pick up cards/bans.

MJG

Ok I'll take the spurs win and a draw at cardiff as long as we beat bristol City midweek.

fulhamfan

Spurs win all day. A chance to be in the quarters. Then its 1 Win away from Wembley.

I've never seen Fulham at Wembley

MaidenheadMick

Spurs for me. Can't see us reaching 6th as we've still to go away to Newcastle, Norwich, Huddersfield, Derby & Sheff Wednesday yet. Realistically we'd need 10 points from those five and that's a really tall order, so a chance to see FFC just one game from Wembley would do for me.

filham

Spurs is a fun day out, yes it would be nice to win but we are not really expecting to. We need at least three points from those next two Championship games to keep the rest of the season alive.

toshes mate

We could always draw against Spurs and win the replay, as well as beating Cardiff......

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on February 15, 2017, 10:41:17 AM
Spurs is a fun day out, yes it would be nice to win but we are not really expecting to. We need at least three points from those next two Championship games to keep the rest of the season alive.

Wouldn't class it as a fun day out, a chance to reach quarter finals,more important than the Cardiff game to me,we will worry about them when it comes round..Coyw

filham

Essential that we get at least three points from the next two away games to keep our season alive. We are not expected to beat Spurs, the match should be used to develop our new Martinless attack further.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on February 15, 2017, 11:21:16 AM
Cardiff

Chances of making the play-offs: 30%
Chances of making the fa cup final: 1%

Have faith....Wembley Wembley.. 049:gif

Neil D

Let's put it this way: I've got a ticket for the Cardiff match but not Tottenham.  Losing to the latter would be disappointing but three points from Cardiff still gives the rest of the season some purpose or focus.  Especially if preceded by a win against Bristol City...

dannyboi-ffc

The question is difficult to answer because you haven't told us what the outcome of the Bristol City game is on the Wednesday in between. I'd take 4 points and a spurs win over 6 points and a spurs defeat
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

No worries we shall win both. But for the sake of the Minutes taken for this Meeting. I would rather beat Tottenham Hotspur  and we progress into the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup. Although I haven't given up on the play offs, far from it.
But we have fluffed our lines so many times this season, and consistancy is not in a football manual owned by Fulham FC.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

@jolslover

STH H3

Holders

It's a no-brainer, unless we can beat Tottenham with a weakened side. .
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

colinwhite

6 points and out of cup i would take.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Holders on February 15, 2017, 12:12:36 PM
It's a no-brainer, unless we can beat Tottenham with a weakened side. .

We will not field a weakened team against Spurs.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Thamesbank

St Eve

Spurs. Anything can happen in the quarter finals

Twig

It's a tough one, certainly not a no brainier as one poster stated.  I would agree with Danny, if we beat Bristol City then I would go for beating Spuds, ideally with a point at Cardiff but even if we got beat.  A cup run is great for confidence, especially beating prem opposition.

Having said all that it won't happen so let's just keep the winning run going in the league.

alfie

There is only one game to think about and that is the next one.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't