watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team for Barnsley?

Started by @jolslover, October 13, 2016, 06:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Assuming Kalas, Ayite and Fredericks are still injured and Mcdonald is suspended, what would your team for Barnsley be

I would go with

Button, Odoi Madl Sigurdson Malone, Parker Tunnicliffe, Cairney Aluko Piazon, Martin
STH H3

dannyboi-ffc

I'd rather hope they are all fit and go with this

Button

Malone
Madl
Kalas
Odoi

Parker
Tunnicliffe

Sess
Cairney
LVC

Ayite

Drop Kebano for that shocking header and Aluko for consistently being wasteful when it comes to end product. Bit dodgy playing a false striker but apparently Ayite can play through the middle and has pace. Anything has to be better than Woodrow Martin or Smith.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Kalas,Ayite,MacDonald and Fredrick's are all out.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 13, 2016, 07:23:21 PM
Kalas,Ayite,MacDonald and Fredrick's are all out.

Ayite seems to be another Fredericks
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Button
Odoi
Madl
Siggurdson
Malone
Parker
Tunnicliffe
LVC
Aluko
Piazon
Martin.
049:gif

twang

Bettinelli (deserves his chance)
Odoi - Madl - Sigurdsson - Malone
Parker - Tunnicliffe
Cairney - Woodrow - Piazon
Martin

AnEssexFan

Betinelli

Odoi
Madl
Sigurdsson
Sessegnon

Parker
Adeniran

Kebano
Cairney
Piazon

Aluko

If we're looking to carry on playing the possession based game, then I'd like to see a more mobile forward such as Aluko rather than Martin. I'd also like to see Cairney brought into the middle. However, I think Slavisa will go with Aluko behind Martin as usual.
@leightonrw07

@jolslover

Quote from: AnEssexFan on October 13, 2016, 08:33:25 PM
Betinelli

Odoi
Madl
Sigurdsson
Sessegnon

Parker
Adeniran

Kebano
Cairney
Piazon

Aluko

If we're looking to carry on playing the possession based game, then I'd like to see a more mobile forward such as Aluko rather than Martin. I'd also like to see Cairney brought into the middle. However, I think Slavisa will go with Aluko behind Martin as usual.

Fair enough, Like this team and the idea of Aluko up top by himself is something I think we should try, not sure about dropping Tunni for Adeniran though.
STH H3

hovewhite

Away we've been good,so I trust Slav on this game to get the team best suited for the job!!

davew

Betinelli

Odoi
Madl
Sigurdsson
Sessegnon

Parker
Adeniran

Kebano
Cairney
Piazon

Aluko

I have tried most combinations of selecting the lottery numbers, well as many as I can afford anyway, your team selection is 1 I would back, quite different to anything else tried so far, maybe a winning selection?? I like it!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

love4ffc

Quote from: @jolslover on October 13, 2016, 08:42:16 PM
Betinelli

Odoi
Madl
Sigurdsson
Sessegnon

Parker
Adeniran

Kebano
Cairney
Piazon

Aluko

Fair enough, Like this team and the idea of Aluko up top by himself is something I think we should try, not sure about dropping Tunni for Adeniran though.
Agree, this seems a good team selection.  I would also agree that I don't think Tunni should be dropped for Adeniran.  Think Tunni does a pretty good job in the midfield. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

davew

Quote from: hovewhite on October 13, 2016, 09:23:34 PM
Away we've been good,so I trust Slav on this game to get the team best suited for the job!!
14 points from 11 games, we haven't been that good, well not good enough! Sorry but I don't trust SJ to get it right unless he selects a team suggested as above! If he includes any 1 or 2 from Martin, Smith or Woodrow in the starting 11 then another loss is on the cards, quite happy to keep any 2 or 3 of them on the bench though!

AlexW132

Bettinelli

Odoi
Madl
Sigurdsson
Sessegnon

Parker
LVC

Aluko
Cairney
Piazon

Martin

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Got to admit I hate this constant tippy-tappy back to the keeper and obsession with keeping back4 possession.
It takes away from the attacking potential as it give the teams that have sussed us (all of them) to re-group.
I would give Betts a go at trying to 'dominate' his defense an stop that crap.
Depends if he's been coached that way
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

fulhamben

Betts Odoi madl sig ses Tunni Parker Kebano jozabed cairney Woodrow. And that's cairney left and Kebano right. No more inverted wingers
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Chutney

Bettinelli

Odoi Madl Sigurdsson Malone

Parker  Tunnicliffe

LVC      Cairney       Piazon

Woodrow

I think Aluko, Button and Martin have all been given a chance and not delivered. Tunnicliffe deserves his place, as does Piazon, who both really took their opportunities in the squad. My hope in dropping Aluko, Button and Martin is that they do the same when they get another shot, I don't see how they can be motivated if no matter how poorly they play they start games.

I also wanted to start Sessegnon but Malone has impressed me so far, I doubted if he was a worthwhile signing but fair play to the lad he has made me eat humble pie.

Chose LVC as he gives us energy and runs in behind, he's also a good finisher, something we are lacking, could swap him and Cairney but I think given that Cairney seems our biggest goal threat currently he should be central.

Starting this team gives us so many options from the bench that can change a game and should give those that seem untouchable a message that they need to do better if they want to play for Fulham.
C O Y W

davew

Statto as you say away we have been very good etc., but the overall achievement is not!! Hopefully we will not still be on 14 points after the next 3 games.

Baszab

Not Martin - he's not willing to put in any effort - he must be like a bad influence on the others - like McC was -

Chutney

Quote from: Baszab on October 14, 2016, 09:29:52 AM
Not Martin - he's not willing to put in any effort - he must be like a bad influence on the others - like McC was -

The difference being, McCormack assisted and scored goals.
C O Y W

filham

Quote from: Chutney on October 14, 2016, 08:22:30 AM
            Bettinelli

Odoi Madl Sigurdsson Malone

Parker  Tunnicliffe

LVC      Cairney       Piazon

Woodrow

I think Aluko, Button and Martin have all been given a chance and not delivered. Tunnicliffe deserves his place, as does Piazon, who both really took their opportunities in the squad. My hope in dropping Aluko, Button and Martin is that they do the same when they get another shot, I don't see how they can be motivated if no matter how poorly they play they start games.

I also wanted to start Sessegnon but Malone has impressed me so far, I doubted if he was a worthwhile signing but fair play to the lad he has made me eat humble pie.

Chose LVC as he gives us energy and runs in behind, he's also a good finisher, something we are lacking, could swap him and Cairney but I think given that Cairney seems our biggest goal threat currently he should be central.

Starting this team gives us so many options from the bench that can change a game and should give those that seem untouchable a message that they need to do better if they want to play for Fulham.
Yes, I like this line up but if we are not a goal up and are not performing too well after an hours play we should switch to 4-4-2 with Smith and Martin up top replacing Piazon and LVC.