watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

team in

Started by fulhamben, October 18, 2016, 06:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

no cairney. and no jozzabed on the bench.

Wearethewhites

No Cairney, injured or not being risked for Villa

TWFL

Jozabed injured then? I know Cairney came off injured towards the end of the Barnsley game.

Also Ream isn't great, why no Madl?

dannyboi-ffc

it might work having McDonald and Parker sitting against Norwich. Imo Parker needs energy next to him and I'd have gone for Tunnicliffe or Johansen but Cairney is clearly injured which has changed things. And I'd imagine tonight Norwich will be far more adventurous than any other side since Newcastle.

Hopefully it's an open game and kebano/Fredericks can be a double substitution with 15 mins to go

Keep the faith.  COYW!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on October 18, 2016, 06:52:30 PM
it might work having McDonald and Parker sitting against Norwich. Imo Parker needs energy next to him and I'd have gone for Tunnicliffe or Johansen but Cairney is clearly injured which has changed things. And I'd imagine tonight Norwich will be far more adventurous than any other side since Newcastle.

Hopefully it's an open game and kebano/Fredericks can be a double substitution with 15 mins to go

far too defensive for my liking. has johansen ever played as an attacking midfielder before?  can see us struggling to get out of our half with this team. maybe the odd counter

hopper

What's happened to Jozabed?

fulhamben

hmm, i hope we are not playing a narrow 433. everytime ive seen norwich, they have destroyed teams using their wings

fulhamben

Quote from: hopper on October 18, 2016, 07:00:39 PM
What's happened to Jozabed?
dont know, but you'd expect him to make this squad without cairney in it

Fulham97

Quote from: fulhamben on October 18, 2016, 06:57:41 PM

far too defensive for my liking. has johansen ever played as an attacking midfielder before?  can see us struggling to get out of our half with this team. maybe the odd counter

Johansen can play cam I believe and has done before, Norwich score a lot so it makes sense in a way to have McDonald and Parker together even if it is a negative approach

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham97 on October 18, 2016, 07:02:15 PM

Johansen can play cam I believe and has done before, Norwich score a lot so it makes sense in a way to have McDonald and Parker together even if it is a negative approach
tough like bristol city tough? 

AlexW132

No Cairney, McDonald playing next to Parker, and Tim Ream still there. Not feeling confident I have to admit.

Fulham97

Quote from: fulhamben on October 18, 2016, 07:03:25 PM

You've lost me

Barrett487

The team listed on the home page on the offal is different to the line up on the match page, lol. I think most of us would prefer the one as listed below.

FFC Team: Button, Odoi, Sigurdsson, Madl, Malone, McDonald, Parker, Aluko, Cairney, Piazon, Martin.

Fulham Tup North

To me it looks like a lineup to keep the ball and stop them from exploiting the midfield.
It is quite defensive, but it worked well against Newcastle in our first match & I think SJ see's Norwich as a similar team to them.
Keep them quiet and play counter attacking football.  Not very positive at Home, but our away form is much better so maybe stick to that formula somewhat?
COYW  :) 
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham97 on October 18, 2016, 07:08:16 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 18, 2016, 07:03:25 PM

You've lost me
sorry forget that, i thought you said having parker and mcdonald together makes us tougher. no more speed reading for me

love4ffc

Quote from: Wearethewhites on October 18, 2016, 06:49:06 PM
No Cairney, injured or not being risked for Villa
Saw am instagram picture in which Cairney was doing an old school ice in the bucket od water for his ankle while playing FIFA17.  Guessing he tweaked his ankle and he is being rested for another day. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

davew

Me too and not exactly an attacking bench selected, are we trying for a draw?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

AlexW132

Didn't he play that role for Celtic?

fulhamben

Quote from: AlexW132 on October 18, 2016, 07:18:22 PM

Didn't he play that role for Celtic?
no