watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mourinho

Started by F(f)CUK, October 26, 2016, 01:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

The BBC is reporting that Mourinho considers his life in Manchester as a "disaster" and would like to see more of his family in London.

I realise this is impossible but should he want to join the most fashionable West London club and stick two fingers up at the other lot and on the basis that SJ has walked away - would you welcome him with open arms?

grandad

No way. Where ever he goes it always ends in tears. He could never work under FFP rules. He loves spending owners millions to buy a team.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Keynsham

I think the Jose thing is more smoke and mirror bs to cover for his totally mediocre start as a manager there.

How a man worth absolute millions who can knock off work whenever he effectively chooses can't either manage to rent a house somewhere he likes, or fly/be driven the 200 odd miles down to London to see his family is ridiculous.

I wouldn't want him. He's a good manager, possibly on the wane but first and foremost he is a self absorbed arsehole.

MJG

Absolute zero sympathy for the man. One months take home pay for him would allow him to buy a really nice apartment for cash in Manchester.

Slaphead in Qatar

A classic case of someone being too arrogant and letting previous succcess go to his head. His story since winning his last league represents a spectacular fall from grace.

The Equalizer

I don't see what he's complaining about. There's a lovely curry house next to his hotel, and there's a pub 2 minutes walk away that serves good ale and used to be owned by George Best.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Twig

Mince n Tatties

It's always everyone's fault bar his.

F(f)CUK

Twig

SG

The guy is an arrogant cock. Wouldn't want him anywhere near us although thankfully that will never happen

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 26, 2016, 07:55:06 PM
Hmmmm so we are all agreed then, no way Jose.

:bump: :005:

It's tough on £10 million a year.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Sgt Fulham

Yes 100% would take him. Good manager, entertaining (in my opinion) and the sheer publicity he would bring would be immense and very good for our club. Not something worth pondering too much over though because it will never happen...

Southdowns White

I think he would never go to a small club like ours even if he really wanted to, he comes across as very self important, rattle out of the pram sort of guy although most of this i suspect is just an act that has helped him become very rich. His persona, mainly whipped up by the media frenzy of people needing him to live up his act would be far greater than the smaller club he would be managing could deal with. The Giant clubs can deal with this persona and media overload and move on to the next big manager.
I honestly believe he is is really nice guy who will gradually fade from the media scrum once he gets a few more £100 million in the bank, he is a clever man who has set his family up for many generations to come.
I still enjoy it when his team gets beat, as I do when any of the big teams lose we've all got a little bit of schadenfreude in us and of course we all hate that blue lot and anyone associated with them from down the road.

Mince n Tatties

Please don't refer to us as a small club,it drives me bonkers.
We are a club who has spent years in the top flight,good average gates and been to a European Final,had players who have represented our Country and won medals for it.
Bury,Barnet,Cambridge Utd..They are small clubs.

snarks

I think the comment was relative, Chelsea, inter, real and now manure are all much bigger than Fulham. By comparison to them Financially and support wise Fulham are a small club

bobbo

Don't want him , not least of all because he's nowhere near as good as he's bumped up to be . Especially with all the money he's had available to him. On top of that he's very false the constant sour face is a big put on act of attention seeking and deliberate awkwardness with reporters , with unessesary aggression at times.
Having said all that a pal of mine who's son plays for Portsmouth under 16's was standing with him at mot spur for a game and he said he was very ordinary just like any bloke sitting next to you at a game , just interested in his son.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

toshes mate

Doesn't matter what size a club is all are entitled to have ambitions, but I do hope Mr Mourinho has no ambitions about Fulham, and Fulham have no ambitions about Mr Mourinho.  I'd just like Fulham to survive and be okay thank you very much.  What we have done once we can do again, and there is always a first time for anything.

Oakeshott

I sympathise with his view about Manchester - easily my least favourite UK mainland large city.

If we ever became a significant enough Premiership club to interest Jose (unlikely under our current owner), I'd love to have him as our manager. Only getting Roy back would give me more pleasure, manager-wise.

filham

No thank you and thank goodness there is absolutely no risk of it ever happening.