watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, October 29, 2016, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

If anyone wants to moan about that performance, well I'll go to the foot of my stairs.

Mince n Tatties

I'm on train now Mr P on way back.
Great performance by most,Aluko was on another planet today..10 from me.

Peabody

Agreed, Ibalso thought Cairney played well.

F(f)CUK

Motm was either Aluko, Cairney or their left back.

millsy

Aluko was brilliant and Cairney unplayable

Andy S

Praise where it is due to the Referee who also had a very good game. I thought he got most decisions right and he also was happy to play the advantage and wasn't afraid to bring play back if there was no advantage. Well done ref. On that performance you are destined for the Premier league soon

dannyboi-ffc

My only issue with the ref was that Fred didn't deserve a booking and that he gave a free kick everytime someone fell to the ground. But he played good advantages and was certainly the least biased ref I've seen. He was petty at times but for both sides.

Mr P it was a perfect home performance. Not only did they play exciting stylish football, they also had a very high work rate and aggressiveness about them when closing down.

The best word to describe today would be a team performance and it's not often we've been able to say that in recent years
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

F(f)CUK

Quote from: Andy S on October 29, 2016, 07:03:52 PM
Praise where it is due to the Referee who also had a very good game. I thought he got most decisions right and he also was happy to play the advantage and wasn't afraid to bring play back if there was no advantage. Well done ref. On that performance you are destined for the Premier league soon
:plus one:

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Peabody on October 29, 2016, 06:23:52 PM
Got to agree with IBALSO, Cairney was very good, but my mom has to go to Sone!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

snarks

Johansen was fantastic too. His continual closing down was great, in fact I really couldn't pick a weak performance from anyone today.

filham

Best performance of the season by far, we used our pace well on the flanks , put in some good crosses and their left back was roasted a few time. Just what we have  been waiting for all season.

Only worry was McDonald who seemed close to bookings early in the game,

Dodger53

Ream missed an open goal! - sorry but had to moan about something...What a great game by all who took part. Power passion and skill a plenty.
COYWs
I thought the Huddersfield fans were great as well!

grandad

Thank goodness they seem to have stopped all that faffing around in our pen area. Button got rid of the ball much quicker.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Quote from: Peabody on October 29, 2016, 06:10:47 PM
If anyone wants to moan about that performance, well I'll go to the foot of my stairs.
That's why I set up a separate topic earlier, so far so good!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Andy S on October 29, 2016, 07:03:52 PM
I wasn't at the game and we know how passionate GJ is, I got the impression that the ref would only have been given 7 out of 10, quite a few fouls not given, Fredericks booked in error, 1 or maybe even 2 penalties not awarded, still I will form a better judgement after I have watched the match on FFCTV. I would have taken a 5 nil win before the match as I will on Friday, though I think it may be a lot closer then, 5-1 maybe.

Peabody

Think you will find that Fred raised his hands and pushed the Huddersfield player and therefore the ref had no option and had to book him.

Peabody

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on October 29, 2016, 07:29:39 PM

OK, I made a typo, so what?

davew

Quote from: Peabody on October 29, 2016, 11:11:42 PM
Think you will find that Fred raised his hands and pushed the Huddersfield player and therefore the ref had no option and had to book him.
You were there and I wasn't, but according to GJ it could have been another serious injury and he defended Fred for his actions, I just hope he didn't incur an injury again! I bet it was a great game to watch??

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Peabody on October 29, 2016, 11:13:16 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on October 29, 2016, 07:29:39 PM

OK, I made a typo, so what?
Sew Buttons!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

YankeeJim

Interesting how good the ref is when we win. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.