watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

David Wagner Interview

Started by Whitesideup, October 31, 2016, 10:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

I don't think I have ever heard a more balanced and more reasonable interview after a 5-0 defeat. Did he take his players to task? Yes and no. He only told the truth but in a very positive way. Clearly from his perspective there were only negatives but he did not dwell on them and also pointed out what he sees as strengths of his team, albeit from other games. Without saying that much, he was very complimentary about the Fulham team. Huddersfield have a proper bunch of supporters (although we can always do without the "your support is xxxxing xxxx nonsense) and a proper manager. I hope they do well  .. as long as it is at least on place below us !!

NogoodBoyo

It's time to support the ignored posters (with apologies to Whitesideup, as nobody likes being referred to as "ignored").

Nogood "just good to see a different name popping up and sad to see no replies, see" Boyo

NogoodBoyo

By the way, I just threw my line into the fulhamfctv pool and failed to catch the interview.  Can you put up a link?
Nogood "fishing, isit" Boyo

BestOfBrede

Nogood...

Just type INTERVIEW: David Wagner reviews Town's defeat to Fulham
into YouTube

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 01, 2016, 09:32:37 PM
Nogood...

into YouTube

Thanks for that.  David Wagner?  Sounds like an English name.  Obviously not.  Still, he was easier to understand than our Slavisa:-)
Nogood "Deutche, isit" Boyo

TimoFFC

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 01, 2016, 10:06:05 PM
Nogood...

into YouTube

Thanks for that.  David Wagner?  Sounds like an English name.  Obviously not.  Still, he was easier to understand than our Slavisa:-)

Klopp's mate.  Might have something to do why Huddersfield played a wide open game.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on November 02, 2016, 04:07:29 AM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on November 01, 2016, 10:06:05 PM
Nogood...

into YouTube

Klopp's mate.  Might have something to do why Huddersfield played a wide open game.

It made for a great game of football (especially from our point of view).
Nogood "open is good, bus parking bad, see" Boyo