Main Menu

Robert Wilson Interview Fulham TV

Started by mrmicawbers, November 02, 2016, 05:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Top man.supports the team home and especially away as he resides up North

BestOfBrede

Yes he sounds passionate about the club - good lad
His son in law was in the Huddersfield end and made his wife (Wilsons) daughter go there with him and she is a whites fan.

SP

More than a passing resemblance to a bank manager these days in his smart pinstripe suit. Didn't realise he is a fan, I saw him at halftime in the Riverside & regret not taking the chance to say hello.  A decent & underrated player.

WayneKerrins

Was sitting next to my sister on flight to Berlin during Europa days. Genuine fan of the club.

HillingdonFFC

Fulham mad on Twitter, met him at Barnsley and chatted with his lad at a few places

bog

After the last game at the Cottage before the revamp I bumped into him and his wife walking down Fulham Palace Road. You could not meet a nicer couple. Still got the photograph. I will never forget how good he was in that midfield 4 under MM. He rarely missed a header. He and his wife were both lucky not to lose their lives through fumes from  heating boiler in their house. A really genuine chap.

092.gif   

res

One of the underrated players that we've had. Sharp, tenacious midfielder who had an eye for goal and was part of the MacDonald team which played such good football but which was demolished by Clay. He scored 42 goals in 242 appearances (as far as my memory goes, may be marginally wrong). Great to hear that he's still bonded with Fulham

mrmicawbers

As you say never really got the plaudits he deserved.Great box to box player who scored a few.Never seemed to have a bad game, did the simple things well.Always a 7+ man.