Very well done Joka & the lads

Better, much better

3 points & on my birthday to boot

A great result, now keep on doing it!

COYW!!

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

bill taylors apprentice

Very impressed with the overall performance tonight.

I liked the energy and team work that made it difficult for the opposition, even during the second half when the game opened up our players continued to get tackles in, block shots etc.

A bit more composure in front of goal during the 90 mins and it would have been another 5 goals.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on November 04, 2016, 09:56:42 PM
Very well done Joka & the lads

Better, much better

3 points & on my birthday to boot

A great result, now keep on doing it!

COYW!!
Happy birthday and a great way to celebrate it!

toshes mate

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 04, 2016, 10:07:07 PM

I liked the energy and team work that made it difficult for the opposition, even during the second half when the game opened up our players continued to get tackles in, block shots etc.

A bit more composure in front of goal during the 90 mins and it would have been another 5 goals.

Spot on.  A really good performance - the first half for sheer dominance over the whole pitch and the second half for keeping their shape under pressure and dealing with the mistakes that were made.   The composure from Martin and Cairney for the second goal was tremendous.   Malone, Fredericks, and Johansen must have run some miles during that game which shows how much of an impact SJ has had on team work, energy, and intensity.   Back to back wins and clean sheets is what its all about.  And the next small step is.... 

cottage expat

Quote from: toshes mate on November 04, 2016, 10:26:47 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on November 04, 2016, 10:07:07 PM

Spot on.  A really good performance - the first half for sheer dominance over the whole pitch and the second half for keeping their shape under pressure and dealing with the mistakes that were made.   The composure from Martin and Cairney for the second goal was tremendous.   Malone, Fredericks, and Johansen must have run some miles during that game which shows how much of an impact SJ has had on team work, energy, and intensity.   Back to back wins and clean sheets is what its all about.  And the next small step is.... 

What also impressed me was that, instead of siting back and trying to hold onto a one goal lead (as in days of yore) they kept attacking until the very end...even after the second goal. If they had capitalized on chances, it could easily have been 4-0

Wingnut

The only bad news is that we have an international break on the way. Last thing we need now.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.