watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kalas

Started by TimoFFC, November 04, 2016, 10:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimoFFC

Best center back we have had for ages. Signing him on a permanent deal is a must

FFCFOREVER

Its certainly no co incidence that he has been back for two games and we have kept twi clean sheets in a row.He marshals the back four excellently.Well done boys.COYW

NJFulham

Signing Kalas will be tough. I think he's in line for Chelsea's 1st team next season. Chelsea wanted him to get a full season of 1st team football (starting every match) this year.

dannyboi-ffc

What a player!! He has made a massive difference since his return.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

westcliff white

Koalas will be 10 million plus I reckon, ear marked to replace terry next season for me.

Sigurdson did well tonight as well
Every day is a Fulham day

TimoFFC

agree with statto. Chelsea will prefer to spend 30m on another David Luiz instead of playing Kalas

The Road Less Travelled

Quote from: Statto on November 04, 2016, 10:36:29 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on November 04, 2016, 10:34:40 PM
Koalas will be 10 million plus I reckon, ear marked to replace terry next season for me.

have to disagree, i think he's about 4th in the queue to replace terry. i can see him going to serie A or if he stays here, a bottom half premier league team like watford, in either case for a lot less than £10m

They also have Christensen who is getting Bundesliga game time for the second season, so has top level experience and is younger.

hopper

Kalas makes the players around him look so much better, as with Madl earlier in season. And Sig now, who had a superb game tonight, finally the kind of performance we were looking for from him.

Max Headroom

Chelseas policy is to stockpile young players, send them out on loan when they can and sell a few of them for big fees to fund their first team so they don't fall foul of financial fair play. Occasionally a player comes through to their first team. More likely with Conte there than last season with Mourinho.

So if Kalas doesn't make their first team, he will be sold for a lot of money

As an aside the sign of a great manager is someone who can turn a poor side into a good or great one without breaking the bank

The Road Less Travelled

Quote from: Max Headroom on November 05, 2016, 07:37:09 AM
So if Kalas doesn't make their first team, he will be sold for a lot of money

He's only got a year left on his contract though.  I'd be surprised if he decides to sign a new contract knowing he'd likely spend the duration of it being loaned out to a bunch of different clubs, so next summer I'd expect him to be sold.

Jamie88

He might join us permanently after we get promoted  :008:

Whitesideup

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 05, 2016, 09:16:31 AM
He might join us permanently after we get promoted  :008:
Now there's a thought. But if he continues with the form he has shown this year, £10 million would be a bargain. I don't agree with those saying he is not worth that much.  I do agree though that if there is any possibility of keeping him, signing him, buying him, then we should.

@jolslover

Not a negative word to say about this man. Top Top CB
STH H3

MJG

5 clean sheets in 16 games
Kalas has played in 10 of them and all 5 have come in those games.

Whitesideup

Quote from: MJG on November 05, 2016, 11:34:42 AM
Now there's a stat that carries some meaning !!

MJG

Quote from: Whitesideup on November 05, 2016, 11:40:11 AM
Quote from: MJG on November 05, 2016, 11:34:42 AM
Now there's a stat that carries some meaning !!
For balance Cairney, McDonald and Button are the only other players to have started thiose five games.

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on November 04, 2016, 10:36:29 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on November 04, 2016, 10:34:40 PM

have to disagree, i think he's about 4th in the queue to replace terry. i can see him going to serie A or if he stays here, a bottom half premier league team like watford, in either case for a lot less than £10m
You maybe right just going in the fact they "reportedly" turned down 7 million from boro for him in the summer
Every day is a Fulham day