watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martyn Waghorn

Started by Stillbelieve, November 11, 2016, 09:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillbelieve

Fulham join race for Waghorn Fulham have joined Bristol City in the hunt for Martyn Waghorn as the striker looks certain to leave Rangers in the January window. The striker met with manager Mark Warburton earlier this week and is expected to exit in the nearest window having been perturbed at not being offered an improved contract. (The Sun)

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/rumour-mill-griffiths-to-start-for-scotland-fulham-want-waghorn-bitton-s-dirty-look-1-4284774

Southcoastffc

21 goals in 32 games for Rangers. Impressive.  That is until you see that in the whole of the rest of his career his 172 other games have yielded 33 goals.   So, far from convincing and illustrates the weakness of Scottish football.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

cmg

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 11, 2016, 04:05:23 PM
21 goals in 32 games for Rangers. Impressive.  That is until you see that in the whole of the rest of his career his 172 other games have yielded 33 goals.   So, far from convincing and illustrates the weakness of Scottish football.

Plus he's only got 1 league goal for Rangers since they returned to the 'top flight'.
(To be fair he's had 7, against the likes of Annan, QoS and Stranraer in the Lge Cup.)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 11, 2016, 04:05:23 PM

I could score them against Morton,Peterhead and so on in the Championship.. How many has he scored in the Premiership this season?
Carthorse.

sunburywhite

Sounds like his agent is trying to pump up some interest
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me