watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richard Stearman

Started by Roberty, November 12, 2016, 04:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

Does anyone know if Wolves can send Richard Stearman back to the Cottage in January?

I sincerely hope not!

This is a quote from the Wolves Express and Star by "Wolves' transfers chief" Kevin Thelwell

"In the last window a lot of players came in within a short space of time. That was probably Fosun thinking they felt they needed the bodies with the transfer window being organised slightly differently, etc. "Now they understand the English game and where we are as a club, fingers crossed it'll be a lot more settled."

Decisions will be made on whether all five of Wolves' current loanees stay until the end of the season.

Richard Stearman has only played twice since joining on deadline day from Fulham, while Ola John has appeared off the bench just three times.

And with Wolves having a squad the size of most Premier League clubs, it's expected there will be departures. Thelwell added: "We can only pick 18 and on that basis, players want to play. I think it's pretty inevitable that some players who aren't close to the 18 may want to do something different, or we may want to do something different with them. "Who they are remains to be seen, once Paul has had a chance to get his feet under the table.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/11/10/wolves-prepare-to-cut-huge-squad/

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Fulham 442

Even if they do decide they don't want him it was a season long loan so I don't know how easy it would be for them to do so.  It is quite clear he isn't, and quite rightly so, in Joca's plans, so we will undoubtedly move him on after his spell at Wolves is finished.

H4usuallysitting

Didn't the loan rules change this season - has to be a full season loan