watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rumours we are Interested in Kerim Frei

Started by Horsfield_No9, November 15, 2016, 05:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsfield_No9

Rumours in Turkey today we are after Kerim Frei. He's also been linked with West Brom and West Ham in the past 6-8 months.

Watching YouTube vids it looks like he's progressed well since moving from us. He must still be only about 25? Could be decent, I was very excited about him when he was a kid. Made a few very good appearances including a goal in the Europa at The Cottage.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

@jolslover

STH H3

MJG

A case of written off by many fans after less than 30 appearances.

cmg

Still young enough to be anything, but still only get bit parts with Besiktas.
Started six league games last season, none this season.
Has had a couple of call-ups to the Turkish squad since winning his caps while with us.

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: cmg on November 15, 2016, 06:04:55 PM
Still young enough to be anything, but still only get bit parts with Besiktas.
Started six league games last season, none this season.
Has had a couple of call-ups to the Turkish squad since winning his caps while with us.

Sounds like he's ripe for picking up at a bargain price. Worth a punt at 1-2.5m I reckon. Can't believe he's only gonna be 23!?

Mince n Tatties

Talks are ongoing,were buying him back
for 100,000 million.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on November 15, 2016, 05:47:44 PM
Rumours in Turkey today we are after Kerim Frei. He's also been linked with West Brom and West Ham in the past 6-8 months.

Watching YouTube vids it looks like he's progressed well since moving from us. He must still be only about 25? Could be decent, I was very excited about him when he was a kid. Made a few very good appearances including a goal in the Europa at The Cottage.

Another one looks good on video...Hallelujah.

sunburywhite

Here are his stats

Never made it with us
Never made it with Beskitas
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

e4b

Plenty of skill but a bit lightweight when he was with us. Perhaps he has "beefed " up a bit now and kept his skill.

Southfield White

I'd be very surprised, his dad ( whom if I remember was acting as his agent in the earlier days) wasn't over impressed with Fulham ( allegedly ) when we sold him

ron

Never, ever go back. Never. Except sometimes......?

No, stick with plan A. Never go back.

bill taylors apprentice

We got 2.5 million for him, apparently, lets be grateful for that and move on.

He's another one who flatters to deceive, but don't feel sorry for him, he'll make a small fortune along the way.

fulhamben

I absolutely loved kerim. It's a yes from me
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Road Less Travelled

The fact that anyone can say someone who left the club at 19 "never made it" with us frankly embarrassing.

St Eve

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: The Road Less Travelled on November 16, 2016, 12:03:55 AM
The fact that anyone can say someone who left the club at 19 "never made it" with us frankly embarrassing.

100% this. People judging 19 year olds as not good enough lol.

westcliff white

He was quick and had somehting baout him, JOl moved him on and he doesnt seem to have set the world alight in Turkey either.

However, he was young and inexperienced when with us, is he worth another shot? possibly but then we have pace and width these days so do we need him? if we go for him he could compliment what we have nicely, if and I say if he has improved and learned since he left us.
Every day is a Fulham day

H4usuallysitting

Haven't we got similar player's already in our youth set up.....from memory he wanted away from the club....if we were not good enough for him then