watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players out on loan - Elijah Adebayo

Started by Supermitch, November 15, 2016, 11:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermitch

I attended the Slough Town v Merthyr Town FA Trophy replay tonight at Slough's new ground.  Elijah Adebayo, one of our 18 year old forwards is on loan at Slough.

He is about 6ft 2 and certainly impressed at this level (both sides in the Southern Premier League).  He had no specific chances to score but was instrumental in Slough's second goal.  No shortage of skill and work rate was excellent.

I think it is good for the players to get some experience like this.  The U18 games are very "technical", in these games they come up against some seasoned semi-professional players who are not afraid to mix it, shows what matches are really like.

Certainly nowhere near first team consideration at the moment but as long as he progresses and continues to play as he did tonight at higher levels then could have a bright future.

Fulham Tup North

Always good to hear how the youngster's are doing. Is he getting regular football there?
Hope he gets a lot out of it. 
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Jamie88

Think he scored a hat trick on debut for them a couple of weeks back

Southfield White

Was a centre back not that long ago after starting as a forward.
I watched Tammy Abrahams at Chelsea a lot when he was younger also Ike Ugbo also at Chelsea and neither of them impressed me at first but both have come on a long way in the last year or so
Hopefully Elijah will do the same and going out on loan will hopefully help

hovewhite