watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham clobber et al

Started by Zendra, November 16, 2016, 09:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zendra

This morning we were woken by my Fulham alarm clock. I then used my Fulham tootbrush to clean my teeth and washed my hair with Fulham shampoo before drying with my Fulham towel. At work I was wearing my Fulham cuff l.inks , tie and boxer shorts. When I came home I put on a Fulham sweatshirt and my Leggat sweater. My new Fulham Xmas jumper came today with a Fulham blanket.  Trouble is my wife has forbidden me to buy anything else from the club shop - she says I have too much stuff  already.  Women are so unreasonable!

cmg

When I (mis-)read the title, I thought we had smashed the Israeli Airlines side in a closed-doors friendly.

SP

Good man.  My wife recently undertook an unauthorised cull of my Fulham rain jackets, I don't think 8 jackets is unreasonable?

Fulham1959

In 1959 (aged 11 and living in Stoke), I saw a Fulham ballpoint pen advertised in Charles Buchan's Football Monthly.

It was relatively expensive but I just had to have it.  I remember doing some extra chores for the money and then heading to the post office to get the appropriate value postal order.  I wrote off for the pen and eagerly awaited its arrival.

It duly came . . . but the bl**dy thing never wrote properly.  I think the ink was all dried-up.

:-(

Ichabod Magoo

Did you flush a Fulham toilet or was it a Chelski one?
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III