more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs. Brentford 4/29

Started by PaulUMD, November 19, 2016, 03:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulUMD

Hello friends -

I'm finally going to be in London when Fulham has a home fixture so I'm very excited to see the Cottage for the first time!  However I can't seem to tell via the club Web site whether tickets are not yet on sale or are sold out.  Being the last home match I guess I wouldn't be surprised if it was sold out already but it's unclear on the site. 

Anyway, what might be the best way for a stray Yank to get a ticket in the Hammy End for this match?  Thanks for your help!

Scrumpy

Seriously, it won't be sold out unless we're right at  the top of the tree. We haven't sold out a single game since we came down, which includes Newcastle. You should be fine to just wait until they go on sale and then buy over the web. Failing that, if you want the certainty of a definite ticket, call the ticket office. I know for a fact that they will pull out the stops for overseas visitors and arrange a ticket for you.

Enjoy the trip, although seems a long way off still.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SP

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 19, 2016, 08:03:34 PM
Seriously, it won't be sold out unless we're right at  the top of the tree. We haven't sold out a single game since we came down, which includes Newcastle. You should be fine to just wait until they go on sale and then buy over the web. Failing that, if you want the certainty of a definite ticket, call the ticket office. I know for a fact that they will pull out the stops for overseas visitors and arrange a ticket for you.

Enjoy the trip, although seems a long way off still.

And if all else fails, come back on here & someone will help you out.  049:gif

PaulUMD

Thanks gents, much appreciated!