watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steve Mcclaren

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 27, 2016, 09:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Has taken 16 points from a possible 21.... They are now currently 9th.....how did that happen

Fulham76

I just noticed that while looking at Norwich' form.

Derby won their last 4

jarv

Probably because he is better than most give him credit for. The wally with the brolly really did him some harm. :005:

filham

We all got excited a couple of weeks ago with back to back wins. Jocanovic still hasn't done a lot for us .

Mince n Tatties

Them,Villa and Wednesday rearing their ugly heads now,it's going to be hard to get in them playoffs unless we can find the elusive striker we need.

Fulham Tup North

:yay:  I predict a Jan signing of............. DEFOE!
He will get goals and bring in Martin and others.  Come Feb, we will be getting sick of all the goals we are scoring!  Enjoy the temporary Goal lull for now.  COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on November 27, 2016, 09:40:25 AM
Has taken 16 points from a possible 21.... They are now currently 9th.....how did that happen

Because he's a good manager at this level.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on November 27, 2016, 10:28:38 PM
He will get goals and bring in Martin and others.  Come Feb, we will be getting sick of all the goals we are scoring!  Enjoy the temporary Goal lull for now.  COYW

Defoe to us ? That's about as likely as seeing woolly mammoth reading a copy of the Guardian.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on November 28, 2016, 11:31:37 AM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on November 27, 2016, 10:28:38 PM

Defoe to us ? That's about as likely as seeing woolly mammoth reading a copy of the Guardian.

Your observations are indeed astute and affirmative.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

Defoe is writing for the Gardian?.....would like to see him in a Black & White top

dannyboi-ffc

I think hes a good manager who hits a ceiling and then things go backwards.  Very similar to Pardew.

Give it until after Xmas and they will start slowing down and probably just miss the playoffs.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Twig

Quote from: filham on November 27, 2016, 07:33:51 PM
We all got excited a couple of weeks ago with back to back wins. Jocanovic still hasn't done a lot for us .

So somehow you turn a thread on Steve McClaren into one knocking Jokanovic. Talk about straying off topic!