more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol unhappy at Ajax still?

Started by SmithyFFC, August 23, 2010, 11:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmithyFFC

Egyptian striker Mido returns to Ajax

Mido has moved on a free transfer after finding himself surplus to requirements at Middlesbrough, who play in second tier of English football.

The 27-year-old has rejoined the Amsterdam club with whom he had a two-year spell earlier in his career.

"We needed an extra striker and we have limited resources which have to be considered," Ajax coach Martin Jol said.

Mido has had a nomadic existence since leaving Ajax in 2003.

He has played for Celta Vigo, Marseille, Roma, Tottenham, Wigan, Zamalek and West Ham.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/8938049.stm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I not sure if Jol really wanted the Fulham job, its clear he isn't completely happy with the Ajax sitaution. In the end however I feel we got the better deal in getting Sparky  :54: :beer:

COYW

FTID

Steve_orino

Can't begin to speculate on his real interests...

After two games, I'm very intrigued by what I've seen of the Squad under Hughes.  Everyone seems to be involved at the attack giving us even more options/weapons at our disposal.  Just concerned that after a while, we may become too lax with our defensive assignments.  Being Top 5 in Goals Allowed wasn't such a bad thing!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

HatterDon

I'm a little perturbed with Jol, but jeez, I wouldn't wish Mido on anyone -- not even the Washington Redskins.  :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel