News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Another one bites the dust - Jackett after less than 6 weeks.

Started by Southcoastffc, November 28, 2016, 10:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Kenny Jackett has left his job as manager of the Championship's bottom club Rotherham United after just five games and 39 days in charge.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

So in typical Fulhamish timing they have 2 weeks to appoint a manager in time for the new manager bounce against us lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: NJFulham on November 28, 2016, 11:26:53 PM
Left to save his repuation

Yes he knows they are going down, doesn't want to be part of it..Bottler.

Patrick

Fulham 442

So in typical Fulhamish timing they have 2 weeks to appoint a manager in time for the new manager bounce against us lol

I know it would be Fulhamish but I can't see it happening.  They are woeful and even if they did beat us I still think they will get relegated.  It is a great pity for them that Warnock didn't stay on at the end of last season and Odemwingie getting sent off at the weekend didn't help them either. I will be at the game with my long suffering Rotherham supporting mate and although he still goes to games he thinks they are doomed.  Maybe Jackett had an altercation with the Chairman or maybe he just thought - there is nothing I can do so I'm off as it won't do my career any good hanging about, after all they aren't going to attract many players in the January window as they are not much of an attractive proposition!

filham

I bet the short list for the job of Rotherham's new manager is going to be very short.

Jims Dentist

IMHO Jacket is a good Championship manager.
All his best players ere sold from underneath him at Wolves.

It was a bad error of judgement to take the Rotherham job though.