watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So.... who was your MoM today?

Started by Fulham Tup North, December 03, 2016, 08:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

:drums:  I thought Martin, for what it is worth, but there were some good all round efforts made.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

grandad

I went for Martin. Apart from his 2 great goals he is a team player & not afraid to do the groundwork for others.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Skatzoffc

For me MacDonald or Johanson.
Closely followed by Freddy/Martin.
Johanson shades it for me but yes, not a bad display amongst the team

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Neil D

Martin had a great second half but wasn't that effective in the first.  For Ayite it was the other way round.  MacDonald maybe over both halves but really they were all good.  Sharp in the tackle, really quick and slick going forward but Reading, it must be said, were dire.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

@jolslover

Very hard to pick someone, Surprised no ones mentioned Cairney or Ayite. Thought they were both very good. I also thought Ryan Fredericks had his best game for us, was class. Mcdonald and Johansen had great games centrally.

Live near Reading so met up with a few Reading fans after the game, They said Cairney ran the game and our two wingers were brilliant.
STH H3

Supermitch

9739.gif
Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 03, 2016, 08:33:34 PM
McDonald - by a country mile.

McDonald was superb today as was Johansen, certainly between those 2.

Southcoastffc

To clarify why I say McDonald by a country mile, imo he did so much good work, the hard graft, which 'earned us the right to play'.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

f321ffc

Many candidates for MOM today but I'm going with Johanson but in fairness could be anyone of  five or six, an all round good team performance. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

nose

AnEssexFan

Fredericks for me. Amazing going forward and very impressive in defence.
@leightonrw07

Mince n Tatties

Barrett487

I couldn't get there, but have seen the sky highlights, and was impressed by Ayite's early run and shot. How did he perform throughout?

Neil D

Quote from: Barrett487 on December 03, 2016, 09:43:28 PM
I couldn't get there, but have seen the sky highlights, and was impressed by Ayite's early run and shot. How did he perform throughout?
He shouldn't take corners.  Other than that, in the first half at least, he was tremendous - ruthless going forward.  He did today what Aluko did to Huddersfield.  He faded a little in the second half.

Mince n Tatties

Blokes next to me were saying Woodrow off to Gillingham in January.

Barrett487

Quote from: Neil D on December 03, 2016, 09:46:28 PM
Quote from: Barrett487 on December 03, 2016, 09:43:28 PM
He shouldn't take corners.  Other than that, in the first half at least, he was tremendous - ruthless going forward.  He did today what Aluko did to Huddersfield.  He faded a little in the second half.

Thanks Neil

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 03, 2016, 09:50:14 PM
Blokes next to me were saying Woodrow off to Gillingham in January.
Hmm strange choice for mom?

Mince n Tatties

Riversider

KMac totally bossed midfield today, so strong was he that Johansen and Cairney had the freedom to play their own game,
KMac is a vital player or us.

westcliff white

Martin for me, 2 goals, great link up play and gave us an outlet if we needed it, something we have missed for a couple of years
Every day is a Fulham day