Main Menu

MOTM vs Reading Result & Match Ratings after 19 games

Started by MJG, December 04, 2016, 12:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Winner was Johansen with his 2nd in three games

Standings after 19 games

NogoodBoyo

Player of the season thus far seems to be Aluko.  Highest points total from the highest number of starts after Button.  Closely followed by Cairney.
Nogood "put that in your stats pipe and smoke it, isit" Boyo

General

11 players with MOTM too... all across the team position wise. Not bad.

General

ONly Kalas and Odoi without one out of main starters... I wonder why? Kalas is rated highest of everyone and everyone waxes lyrical about the guy but despite him being so impressive he never stands out to be recognised as a motm... despite being consistently one of our best players...

ChesterTheTabby

Johansen is by far one of the most versatile players we've had in a long time. Definitely the first name on a team sheet every week for me.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

HatterDon

I did't see the match, but judging by the comments on here yesterday, I thought it would be either Martin or McDonald.

Just goes to show you.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Quote from: General on December 05, 2016, 12:46:27 AM
ONly Kalas and Odoi without one out of main starters... I wonder why? Kalas is rated highest of everyone and everyone waxes lyrical about the guy but despite him being so impressive he never stands out to be recognised as a motm... despite being consistently one of our best players...
Kalas the absolute model of consistency who makes others play better around him. Hence that's why hes not winning MOTM polls, goes about everything quietly and unfussy in his play.

f321ffc

Quote from: MJG on December 05, 2016, 08:17:01 AM
Kalas the absolute model of consistency who makes others play better around him. Hence that's why hes not winning MOTM polls, goes about everything quietly and unfussy in his play.
Spot on, really hope we can make him a permanent fixture at Fulham come the end of the season. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

HatterDon

Quote from: MJG on December 05, 2016, 08:17:01 AM

sort of like Hughes in the Thames Barrier days?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

I didn't want to start a new thread so here is a Points Per start list of the players. Couple of real surprises in there

MayoDomo

Quote from: MJG on December 05, 2016, 02:02:25 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread so here is a Points Per start list of the players. Couple of real surprises in there

While I love statistics, anyone under 10 starts could easily be variance and even those with over 10 starts will most likely be swayed heavily due to statistical noise.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!