more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So.... who was your MoM today?

Started by Fulham Tup North, December 03, 2016, 08:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubbernecca

Quote from: @jolslover on December 03, 2016, 08:55:00 PM
Very hard to pick someone, Surprised no ones mentioned Cairney or Ayite. Thought they were both very good. I also thought Ryan Fredericks had his best game for us, was class. Mcdonald and Johansen had great games centrally.

Live near Reading so met up with a few Reading fans after the game, They said Cairney ran the game and our two wingers were brilliant.

Definitely hard to pick but went with Johansen, because he just seemed to be everywhere like McDonald and Cairney, but also nicked the goal.  Cairney is definietly the field general we need in a captain, Martin's pressing and finishing (aside from one skyrocket) was brilliant, Ayite was class, Fredericks is the winger we've needed for 3 seasons and Aluko's goal stunning. Button wasn't up to much though!

F(f)CUK

I always discuss the MotM with my brother towards the end of each game. Neither of us could pick an individual because the whole team played well. First time that we have done this.

ScalleysDad

Morning from sunny Guildford. So strictly not back yet but.
Kevin Mac for me. As has been said his dominance of the area he is supposed to dominate allowed others to flourish. It does'nt always happen but blooming good job yesterday. As has been said Reading were woeful at all levels but in the past we have succumbed to woeful teams by being woeful plus.
I am not sold on SJ yet but if he told the team to play for the advantages then it's a lessoned learned. Some of our players went over in the occasional gust of wind and Malone is coming along as he went down off the pitch, got up and went down again on the pitch. That infuriated the hell out of the opposition

@jolslover

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 04, 2016, 10:11:10 AM
Kevin Mac for me. As has been said his dominance of the area he is supposed to dominate allowed others to flourish. It does'nt always happen but blooming good job yesterday. As has been said Reading were woeful at all levels but in the past we have succumbed to woeful teams by being woeful plus.
I am not sold on SJ yet but if he told the team to play for the advantages then it's a lessoned learned. Some of our players went over in the occasional gust of wind and Malone is coming along as he went down off the pitch, got up and went down again on the pitch. That infuriated the hell out of the opposition
STH H3

Delboy

Mac did all the dirty work, winning tackles, shutting down and working hard, that said he also contributed well going forward. This type of display often goes unrewarded, but without it the likes of Cairney and Johansen don't get the space and time to do their magic. Well played Fulham, yes, Reading were bad but that's probably because they weren't allowed to be anything else. COYW.

e4b

Had to be McDonald. He's the player who makes us tick. Often underrated and his work goes unnoticed .Think yesterday showed how important he is to the team.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: @jolslover on December 04, 2016, 10:31:14 AM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 04, 2016, 10:11:10 AM

H4usuallysitting

MacDonald for me...he is becoming one of our most consistant players....he seems to be in the right place at the right time, nearly all the time

toshes mate

The midfield ran the game for almost the whole ninety minutes and nobody had a bad game.  Johansen was MOM for me for his hard work, aggression, and a beautifully taken goal, but MacDonald was outstanding too, for his work ethic and for his breaking up of play when defending.  Fulham's general play was superb right up to Danny Williams being carded and the team deserved to be three, four goals ahead; thereafter Reading fell apart.  Certainly an excellent result but these boys can play much better than that as they'll see in the next few months.

Bill2

Quote from: Supermitch on December 03, 2016, 08:55:42 PM
9739.gif
Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 03, 2016, 08:33:34 PM
McDonald - by a country mile.

McDonald was superb today as was Johansen, certainly between those 2.
:plus one:Both were magnificent yesterday but McDonald broke up so much play to give Johansen the opportunity to go forward who played some great balls and topped it with a fantastic goal.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 03, 2016, 09:50:14 PM
Blokes next to me were saying Woodrow off to Gillingham in January.
That's more good news then!
Could also make way for an incoming.