watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A little help please...

Started by ToodlesMcToot, August 24, 2010, 02:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Once or twice last season I was able to listen to a stream of a audio broadcast for Fulham matches via fulhamfc.com

That disappeared unfortunately.

I'm curious. Does anyone know of available audio streams for weekday Fulham matches, in particular this week's versus Port Vale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

TonyGilroy

There's always audio commentary from the Fulham official web site c/o Gentleman Jim.

It occasionally breaks down for a while but is usually reliable.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 24, 2010, 02:46:11 PM

There's always audio commentary from the Fulham official web site c/o Gentleman Jim.

yep hes' right,and this is how you do it,log onto the Offal,click on the words "Fulham TV"on the top banner,then click on "Live Commentary" on the side banner and then you get Gentleman Jim's dulcet tones :59:

HatterDon

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 24, 2010, 02:46:11 PM

Well, not ALWAYS. We didn't have him for any of the Europa League matches last season, nor did we have him for some League Cup matches away. Plus, there are those days when, for some reason, the broadcast just doesn't happen. There never is any mention ahead of time of their being no broadcast, nor is there ever anything on the main site explaining why.

For untelevised Fulham matches, I much prefer Gentleman Jim to trying to find a video link. He's cheerfully biased, and lives and dies with Fulham for the whole 90 minutes. He has a huge fan base here in America. Check him out.

FYI, go to the official site and click on "FulhamTV" -- then click on "Live Commentary" and you're home free.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

White Noise

I try and post a few video streaming links and audio and text commentary links as well but have noticed recently that a few of our American Foffers have said that none of the links have worked for them the last couple of games.

Is there any a site that works better for you guys than others that I can make sure I include or is it completely hit and miss?

Lighthouse

This last Sunday we couldn't pick him at all. But everything was working. The microphones were not  working as 5 live were having trouble as well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

Quote from: White Noise on August 24, 2010, 02:57:29 PM
I try and post a few video streaming links and audio and text commentary links as well but have noticed recently that a few of our American Foffers have said that none of the links have worked for them the last couple of games.

Is there any a site that works better for you guys than others that I can make sure I include or is it completely hit and miss?

We can generally get Iraq Goals and Veetle here. The problem is that the schedules they list are often not what's shown. the other problem is that each network is dependent upon the individual uploading it. If he gets bored and tunes away, the whole world has lost the link. There are also some uploaders who must be using old technology, because at times links buffer more than they show.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TonyGilroy

For away games I usually find an acceptable video link.

I tend to tune into them all and as one freezes or gets blocked go onto another. I never manage a good 90 minutes with one stream but usually get to see most of the match.

I tend to prefer the Arabic or Chinese commentaries to those in English particularly if its with an Australian accent.

CorkedHat

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 24, 2010, 03:15:02 PM
For away games I usually find an acceptable video link.

I tend to tune into them all and as one freezes or gets blocked go onto another. I never manage a good 90 minutes with one stream but usually get to see most of the match.

I tend to prefer the Arabic or Chinese commentaries to those in English particularly if its with an Australian accent.

Are you sure it's an Australian accent you are hearing? Our top commentatotr is Simon Hill a Manchester born Pom and sounds like it - and when it isn't him it's Martin Tyler. I think you might have your wires crossed.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

LRCN

can anyone here use the vlc player to record the gentleman jim commentary?

michaelread

i seem to post this weekly but....

www.myp2p.eu

has...everything.

every sport, every game, every link, all databased on there.

if you need a link, go there, click on the little TV next to Fulham V whoever we are playing

and it will list about 6 or 7 different streams for games against smaller sides, sometimes up to 30 when we play the big 4

ToodlesMcToot

Folks,

Thanks so much for the info. I appreciate the video stream suggestions, but really am just looking for something to listen to without taking too much bandwidth while I work.

I'll try the Fulhamfc method again. I was unable to find that link on several occasions last season. Hopefully it works for the PV match.

WhiteJC

Steve_orino

As Hatter mentioned, iraqgoals works a lot of the time.
atdhe.com works.  Last year wasn't as reliable as the year before.
my p2p.com is a good one b/c it will list a handful of links...some that work and some that don't.
As has been said, a lot of times you end up watching two different streams to get a full match.
A lot of times in the early season, it proves to be difficult to find a working link but after the first month the kinks get worked out and it's easier to find one that works.
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

BarryP

I was able to use one of the video links you posted for the ManU match.  I think it was one of the Iraq Goals link.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

ToodlesMcToot

Thanks again my friends. Unfortunately, Fulham's site just sits and spins when I try to navigate to the FulhamTV tab. Poor ol' me.  :012: