watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Restaurant/pub pre Rotherham game

Started by Fulham 442, December 10, 2016, 10:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Can anyone recommend a decent place to eat before the match on Tuesday.  I am going with my long suffering Rotherham mate and any suggestions gratefully received.  We will be parking on the Fulham Palace Road.  Thanks!

Woolly Mammoth

There are plenty of Restaurants and Bars along Putney High Street, to wet your appetite,  and various food outlets to accommodate your thirst and hunger, then a brief forced march over Putney Bridge and through Bishops Park, to walk your meals off, and will enable you and your friend to witness and observe a footballing feast, which will send one of you home slightly happier than the other.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

Yes I know but as we are parking in Fulham Palace Road I would rather something that side of the bridge!

bill taylors apprentice

Parking in Fulham palace road might be a bit tricky ?

EricB

Hi 442,  I sometimes have a bite and a beer pre match at The Captain Cook (used to be the Wilton, which was very poor) on Dawes rd.  Runs parallel to FPR and is an easy walk to the ground. sometimes have a happy hour till 7, which is nice!

Good luck, hope your mate enjoys the pub if not the game

http://www.thecaptaincook.com/#top

FFCFOREVER

The Boathouse on the Thames in Putney is a great Youngs pub with good beer and great pub grub.It is located on the bank of the Thames next to Putney Wharf.

gang

The Crabtree excellent food albeit dear.

Fulham 442

Thanks for all for the suggestions.  I have booked the Crabtree as it is close to the Cottage. 

SP

Quote from: Fulham 442 on December 10, 2016, 11:07:05 AM
Yes I know but as we are parking in Fulham Palace Road I would rather something that side of the bridge!

Shame, you could've had a nice Christmas meal at KFC for only £6.40