watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS & GALS!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, December 16, 2016, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

STEPHEN HUMPHRYS TRAINING WITH THE FIRST TEAM!!!

AAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! :yay: 
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

alexmur

Do you think he could start against derby

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@jolslover

No LVC and Woodrow in the training photos.. Think they are with the u21s. Jozabed and Tunnicliffe with first team though! and Kebano
STH H3

Rhys Lightning 63

My guess is Smith will start, but Humphrys will get a 15-20 minute cameo depending on how it's going

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: @jolslover on December 16, 2016, 03:25:59 PM
No LVC and Woodrow in the training photos.. Think they are with the u21s. Jozabed and Tunnicliffe with first team though! and Kebano

I reckon Woody is as good as gone, especially if Martin becomes permanent

copthornemike

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on December 16, 2016, 03:30:56 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 16, 2016, 03:25:59 PM

I reckon Woody is as good as gone, especially if Martin becomes permanent
More likely a loan?

westcliff white

Let's not expect too much, let's give him time
Every day is a Fulham day

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

love4ffc

Agree with Westcliff and BarryP.  While I'm happy for the lad there is no reason to set expectations to high for him. 

Feel bad for Woodrow.  He's had several managers looking at him now at Fulham and he still can't get regular playing time on the first team.  Hope he is loaned out and we see him back in the near future. 

As for Saturday I think Smith will get the nod and hopefully he will do everything he can to prove he is still a good viable option.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Rhys Lightning 63

Should also add that I am going to keep my expectations low, only to then be blown away. I'm just pleased that we've got another one of our academy kids (although maybe Bury would argue he's theirs) on the fringes of the first team, keeping the production line going

Fulham76

Who's the guy on the sidelines with the girls haircut & dodgy moustache???

Jem

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 16, 2016, 07:50:19 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on December 16, 2016, 07:45:29 PM
Who's the guy on the sidelines with the girls haircut & dodgy moustache???

Nicola Sturgeon
Harsh! Funny, but harsh.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

filham

Just imagine a young striker making his debut at the Cottage against Derby and scoring a couple of goals to put us in the top six. Wow that would make most of us happy for Christmas but of course we are dreaming, more likely that Smith makes his final Cottage appearance in a 0-2 defeat that sees Derby open up a wide points gap over us.