watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yesterday

Started by Peabody, December 18, 2016, 10:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

To me, it seemed obvious that Derby seemed happy for a draw. Just look at Scott Carsons antics, when it was 1-1, he took forever to take his goal kicks and then, when it was 2-1,he miraculously speeded up and then, at 2-2, he seemed to slow down again.

I think our intensity surprised them and overall, we were by far the better team.

toshes mate

I agree with both preceding comments.  I also feel the current team is more than a match for anyone in this league but we do need to know how to win ugly too.  Brighton know how to do that and, for my money, they are the best in the Championship at doing it.   FFC just need to have options for mixing play up so that our domination of possession has much more to it than pressure around the opposition box without producing goals.  SJ is on the case and I see little things changing in every game, as players respond to his methods.  It takes time for the bigger picture to develop but we must learn how not to make obvious mistakes in dangerous areas of the field.  We played well yesterday and deserved three points but you don't deserve anything unless you make it happen.