watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merry Christmas fellow fofers

Started by fulhamben, December 21, 2016, 06:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Finally back from Dublin, and off to the lake district today for a week. Could barely get a phone signal last time let alone Internet. So merry Christmas everyone, have a fantastic holidays and here's to a successful footballing period for the best club in the world. COYWS
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

:merry christmas:

A safe and successful Christmas to you all and a very happy and successful New Year.   xmascheer1
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Great life some have got all these lovely places to go to, Dublin now Lake District, must be great to be a secret millionaire,and me and the wife having cheese n toast for Xmas Dinner..lol

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

On a more serious note it will be a fantastic time for me and wife as our daughter who is a vet in Australia and who we nearly lost last year to a mystery virus is over here for Xmas and New Year.
Its also her 32nd Birthday Xmas Eve, you never stop worrying about your kids no matter how old they are,in my wife's eyes she still her little baby..

hovewhite

my first xmas in my new flat and lifes great so a very merry xmas to you all.COYW

colinwhite

Merry Christmas one and all . :xmas bell: :xmas bell: :xmas bell:

ffc2004

Merry Christmas to you all, I'll even try to post a bit more!

ron

On this the shortest day of the year, our thoughts turn to hearth and home, and the things that are most dear to us as we look forward to the approach of Christmas. A very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous 2017 to one and all.  xmascheer1

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 21, 2016, 08:08:47 AM
Great life some have got all these lovely places to go to, Dublin now Lake District, must be great to be a secret millionaire,and me and the wife having cheese n toast for Xmas Dinner..lol

WOW, you have Cheese for your Toast!! Oh very 'La Di Da'!!  I bet you wear Socks when you go out as well.  Blooming show-offs!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Were only having cheese because I managed to rescue some from the mouse traps in the stables down the road.

Mince n Tatties

I'm up in Court in the New Year charged with stealing cheese from Mr N Mrs Stablemouse of High Street Newmarket,I need a decent lawyer,are you available?

Burt

xma2

xma1

:xmas bell:

xmascheer1

:Happy New Year 2:

Holders

Merry Yule and a Happy Solstice to all. The year turns today and days start to get longer, time for a new start and optimism.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bobbo

Count me in.

A very HAPPY CHRISTMAS to one and all on here.

:merry christmas:   xmascheer1.  xma2
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 21, 2016, 06:00:07 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 21, 2016, 03:17:23 PM
I'm up in Court in the New Year charged with stealing cheese from Mr N Mrs Stablemouse of High Street Newmarket,I need a decent lawyer,are you available?

I cannot say anything until my Lawyer arrives.
A lawyer, theres posh for you.

BestOfBrede

Merry Christmas everyone- I wish you all the very best for the new year.
xma2

I must say, according to other teams supporters we should all be eating prawn sandwiches so please keep it quiet about only having cheese!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

RaySmith

Happy Christmas to all FoFers, and to everyone in the Fulham family.

Just booked my Brighton ticket, first attendance at the Cottage for quite a  a bit - usually only getting to away games -so hoping to begin next year with a Fulham win.

Here's to a successful 2017 for FFC.
COYW!