more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hollowhead doing a great job down the bush

Started by f321ffc, December 27, 2016, 06:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on December 29, 2016, 01:20:42 AM
Why did TF buy them in the first place?  Crappy training facilities and garden shed for a ground all which need replacing.   My personal opinion is that he wanted to buy West Ham.  They wouldn't sell and he wanted a Premiership club so bad that he jumped at the chance to buy any club, but he didn't really look at the situation realistically.  Short term he could throw money around and try and keep them up, but it was never a long term plan.  Since they've been relegated they've slowly declined and the only way out of the situation is to spend millions on a new training grounds and a new stadium, neither of which is easy to do in London.  To keep the supporters from storming Laugh at us Road TF is trying to placate them by appointing former players to key positions and that doesn't seem to working out very well.

Tony Fernandes and the Mittal family have no interest in either football or Queens Park Rangers whatsoever, they are there for one thing and one thing only and that is a massive piece of land at Old Oak Common that they want to build thousands of houses and shops on along with a new stadium,
Sadly for them a dispute with Car Buyer who own a large chunk of the land and delays in the start of HS2 who will have a terminal at OOC , mean that it's nervous times for the owners of QPHahahahahah as the debts continue to mount,
If HS2 ever got knocked in to touch Fernandes and the Mittals would be gone overnight leaving our little cousins in a very sorry state.
And leaving a lot of Fulham fans old enough to remember Bulstrode and "Fulham Park Rangers" and the "sale" of Paul Parker with a big smile on their face.
Hate them with a passion and their demise can't come quick enough.

SP

Did TF really believe the owner of Car Buyer would roll-over for them simply because he is a QPR fan & miss out on £ms of profit for his company?

BedsFFC

Quote from: Riversider on December 29, 2016, 07:40:24 AM
Quote from: CincyFulham1 on December 29, 2016, 01:20:42 AM
Why did TF buy them in the first place?  Crappy training facilities and garden shed for a ground all which need replacing.   My personal opinion is that he wanted to buy West Ham.  They wouldn't sell and he wanted a Premiership club so bad that he jumped at the chance to buy any club, but he didn't really look at the situation realistically.  Short term he could throw money around and try and keep them up, but it was never a long term plan.  Since they've been relegated they've slowly declined and the only way out of the situation is to spend millions on a new training grounds and a new stadium, neither of which is easy to do in London.  To keep the supporters from storming Laugh at us Road TF is trying to placate them by appointing former players to key positions and that doesn't seem to working out very well.

Tony Fernandes and the Mittal family have no interest in either football or Queens Park Rangers whatsoever, they are there for one thing and one thing only and that is a massive piece of land at Old Oak Common that they want to build thousands of houses and shops on along with a new stadium,
Sadly for them a dispute with Car Buyer who own a large chunk of the land and delays in the start of HS2 who will have a terminal at OOC , mean that it's nervous times for the owners of QPHahahahahah as the debts continue to mount,
If HS2 ever got knocked in to touch Fernandes and the Mittals would be gone overnight leaving our little cousins in a very sorry state.
And leaving a lot of Fulham fans old enough to remember Bulstrode and "Fulham Park Rangers" and the "sale" of Paul Parker with a big smile on their face.
Hate them with a passion and their demise can't come quick enough.

And congratulations and welcome to the 1000 club

SP

I'm sorry to see QPR hovering just above the relegation zone but hopefully, a Blackburn win tomorrow should see them drop into the bottom 3.

On a serious note, at this rate there'll be no decent away fixtures left.

dhowells21

Quote from: St Eve on December 28, 2016, 10:51:13 PM
I have no real opinion on Holloway but certainly don't want QPR to go down. Derby games are good fun. There are many more teams I wouldn't prefer to go down. Of course we must finish above QPR and Brentford

This is definitely how I feel.

Do people actually hate them, or just love to hate them? They're not actually a bad/terrible club, otherwise no one would actually support them. They're the pantomime villain in our story. I love them being in the league, as its the first game I look for when the fixtures are released. Derby days are the best, and I'd much rather play them next season that Burton Albion etc.

As funny as it would be to see them relegated, I'd miss the two games against them next season..

CincyFulham1

My best friends from my time in England is a Hoop, however I really don't like some of their supports.  I can understand some people not wanting them to go down because of the derby matches, since I'm in the states and can't go to the matches which makes me bitter and angry I hope they go down.