watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hollowhead doing a great job down the bush

Started by f321ffc, December 27, 2016, 06:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

That's 6 defeats on the bounce 064.gif  let's hope they don't sack him before we play them.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

SP

Praise should also go to Lee Hoos, a sleeper cell planted by Mo many years ago & now paying dividends.

:005:

H4usuallysitting

They've got big problems down there.....bless em

AlexW132

Serves them right for all that FFP Shenanigans

ChesterTheTabby

Glad to see QPR got hammered, but that Derby win was annoying.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: maoconnor on December 27, 2016, 08:03:55 PM
Glad to see QPR got hammered, but that Derby win was annoying.

Derby didn't bother me as I had a treble on Brighton, Derby and Liverpool today. But if you want annoying I give you Sheff Wed at Newcastle!!!!!!

Never rated him as a manager and Qpr deserve to go down for the way they are run as a club. Still don't understand how they dodged FFP and why they are loved so much! I think they are in big trouble now
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

EastEndWhite

And now he's been complaining that the Brighton fans should show him some respect and not sing that he's "getting sacked in the morning".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mn44n

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on December 27, 2016, 10:20:49 PM
Quote from: EastEndWhite on December 27, 2016, 08:47:20 PM
And now he's been complaining that the Brighton fans should show him some respect and not sing that he's "getting sacked in the morning".

Hate to admit it but They're pretty quick to whinge about the "does your boyfriend know you're here?" chants so he's got a point
I think Gay and sacking jibes are slightly different, but all fans and all manager moan about something so who really gives a monkeys
Every day is a Fulham day

Wingnut

Watched some of their game and that might prove to be an accurate prediction. QPR were really poor today. They looked like a relegation outfit; offered nothing going forward and they porous at the back. Hope they play like that against us.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

dannyboi-ffc

Imo football and the world are far too sensitive nowadays. And Holloway is a pratt to even mention it. Desperate times call for desperate interviews i guess but i totally see where Statto is coming from
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: westcliff white on December 27, 2016, 10:30:13 PM

Hate to admit it but They're pretty quick to whinge about the "does your boyfriend know you're here?" chants so he's got a point
I think Gay and sacking jibes are slightly different, but all fans and all manager moan about something so who really gives a monkeys

The Monkeys do. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Former Palace manager gets stick at Brighton - whatever next...

snarks

Quote from: Wingnut on December 27, 2016, 10:37:46 PM

Watched some of their game and that might prove to be an accurate prediction. QPR were really poor today. They looked like a relegation outfit; offered nothing going forward and they porous at the back. Hope they play like that against us.

They already did, even then we missed 2 penalties to lose it.

Fulham Tup North

I think it is a shame to pick on QPR's Manager.  I personally hope he keeps his job until the end of the season.
You must realise, he is quite a good Manager, trying to cope with at least 15 very average players who think they are better than they actually are.  Besides it is the best option for them, their Chairman has asked their Manager to get them out of the Championship and to be fair, he is almost there.  Unfortunately, it looks like they are heading for League One. Still, as long as he gets them out of the Championship, they cannot sack him!  I think they deserve him.  He has found his level and come the end of the season, they should find theirs :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

BedsFFC

I'd like to just say that the nickname Hollowhead is simple but for some reason gives me a genuine laugh out loud moment when I see it.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Statto on December 28, 2016, 12:53:16 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 28, 2016, 12:13:46 PM
I think it is a shame to pick on QPR's Manager.  I personally hope he keeps his job until the end of the season.
You must realise, he is quite a good Manager, trying to cope with at least 15 very average players who think they are better than they actually are.  Besides it is the best option for them, their Chairman has asked their Manager to get them out of the Championship and to be fair, he is almost there.  Unfortunately, it looks like they are heading for League One. Still, as long as he gets them out of the Championship, they cannot sack him!  I think they deserve him.  He has found his level and come the end of the season, they should find theirs :)

0001.jpeg

Never forget your Roots.

Nero

The difference being is one is a paid professional and the other are fans who have turned up and paid.

St Eve

I have no real opinion on Holloway but certainly don't want QPR to go down. Derby games are good fun. There are many more teams I wouldn't prefer to go down. Of course we must finish above QPR and Brentford

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: St Eve on December 28, 2016, 10:51:13 PM
I have no real opinion on Holloway but certainly don't want QPR to go down. Derby games are good fun. There are many more teams I wouldn't prefer to go down. Of course we must finish above QPR and Brentford

That's a good point you make, nothing like a Local Derby to get the blood circulating, and as you say, less far to travel.

Never forget your Roots.

CincyFulham1

Why did TF buy them in the first place?  Crappy training facilities and garden shed for a ground all which need replacing.   My personal opinion is that he wanted to buy West Ham.  They wouldn't sell and he wanted a Premiership club so bad that he jumped at the chance to buy any club, but he didn't really look at the situation realistically.  Short term he could throw money around and try and keep them up, but it was never a long term plan.  Since they've been relegated they've slowly declined and the only way out of the situation is to spend millions on a new training grounds and a new stadium, neither of which is easy to do in London.  To keep the supporters from storming Laugh at us Road TF is trying to placate them by appointing former players to key positions and that doesn't seem to working out very well.