watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

i trust we're all drinking a bottle of red, playing Pro Evo and

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 25, 2010, 02:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

listening to the Sneaker pimps right now, safe in the knowledge we dont have to go out in the rain tonight  :011: .

The Equalizer

I will mostly be drinking and playing World of Warcraft.

Nice choice of tunes by the way. Spin Spin Sugar and 6 Underground are wicked songs. I wonder whatever happened to them?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 25, 2010, 03:03:20 PM
I will mostly be drinking and playing World of Warcraft.

Nice choice of tunes by the way. Spin Spin Sugar and 6 Underground are wicked songs. I wonder whatever happened to them?
But surely not better than how do Eq? To be honest i only got into them through the Wicker Man and only have the becoming X album. My son is right into World of warcraft, not my scene i enjoy my football games or shooting up Germans (sorry Mr Fulham) or Iraqis.

The Equalizer

They only did 3 albums mate. I've only got Becoming X, but I hear that's the best one anyway.

WoW is something to be done in moderation... Fortunately, if you like shooting things, I hear that they're re-releasing Goldeneye for the Nintendo Wii, this time with Daniel Craig's craggy mush in place of our very own Pierce Brosnan's.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 25, 2010, 03:58:30 PM
They only did 3 albums mate. I've only got Becoming X, but I hear that's the best one anyway.

WoW is something to be done in moderation... Fortunately, if you like shooting things, I hear that they're re-releasing Goldeneye for the Nintendo Wii, this time with Daniel Craig's craggy mush in place of our very own Pierce Brosnan's.
Is that the game Bond jumps of a dam? Only Bond game i enjoyed. Got the Wii downstairs, ok for bowling and tennis etc, but dont rate it for proper games.

The Equalizer

FatFreddysCat

LRCN

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lork on August 25, 2010, 06:01:45 PM
Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 25, 2010, 03:11:41 PM
Fifa 10 mate :beer:

yeah freddy you've gone one wrong here, fifa 10 all the way.
Fifa 10 is for the crap footballers who used to be the last picked for teams at lunch time at school  :028:

LRCN

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 25, 2010, 07:04:14 PM
Quote from: Lork on August 25, 2010, 06:01:45 PM
Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 25, 2010, 03:11:41 PM
Fifa 10 mate :beer:

yeah freddy you've gone one wrong here, fifa 10 all the way.
Fifa 10 is for the crap footballers who used to be the last picked for teams at lunch time at school  :028:

i'm a pro at heart but fifa 10 is easily the better game this year. fifa11 looks even better. the balance of power is swinging their way.

HatterDon

I'll be listening to GJ, and trying to make some sense of my office. We've started straightening things out in the two spare bedrooms, which has led to upheaval in every other room. I'll be singing "Come On Fulham" occasionally interrupted by "Where the @#$#$ did this crap come from."

If I take a break, I'll see if anyone's in the chat room [or is the existence of a chat room merely a ghost story we tell on camping trips?].
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel