watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ha Ha's want Rodallega

Started by MaidenheadMick, January 04, 2017, 09:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronaldinho

Trabzonspor now linked with him, so he'll stay in Turkey I imagine!
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 04, 2017, 10:14:04 AM
Was always a fan of Rodders. His enthusiasm and effort were a delight. But I agree that he couldn't play as a loan striker and his touch is a question mark. However I did like him and was sorry when he went.

What??????
The third worst player in recent years to wear our shirt.

The Swan

Williams Tale.
You are correct our last home game in the PL was against Palace.

The point I was trying to make was if we had got three points instead of one we might just might have avoided relegation.
I put the two points dropped against Hull down to Rodders.
The Swan

Williams Tale

love4ffc

He is the past and even though he did do an ok job for us I was never a fan of his.  I think we can find someone else, hopefully better. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SP

QPR just signed a youth player from my local non-league team Carshalton Athletic, I wonder if they got any track suits for him?

aaronmcguigan

A hat trick is some feat, but a tap in, a keeper mistake and a rebound from a penalty miss and you want him back? He got in decent positions and all but he's scored 4 in 19 this season
There are loads better but he is QPR standard to be fair

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Swan on January 04, 2017, 10:30:46 AM
I will never forgive him for the time in our last home game against Hull in the Premier League with minutes to go.

We were leading 2-1 he had control of the ball near the corner flag in front of H7. I was shouting for him to kick the ball against the defenders legs to win a corner or at least a throw in. He tried to beat the defender lost the ball.
The defender cleared the ball into midfield and then onto Shane Long who scored. Thus ending our stay in the top flight.
I will never forgive him.

I understand your frustration with Rodallega, as we threw away 2 precious points. Although Rodallega's poor decision making was definately a contributary factor in Hull City levelling the score. The main culprit on that day was Magath. On that day we were 2 0 up in the second half, and looking comfortable. What does Magath do, instead of closing the game up, and packing the midfield, with plenty of traffic, Magath made yet another of his poor decisions and errors of judgement, he takes off one of our midfielders, I can't remember who, it was either Steve Sidwell or Scott Parker, and who does he put on, none other than Darren Bent. Well he may as well have put on a Garden Gnome, Bent strolled around like a tourist. Magaths lack of Knowledge of English Football and his poor game management and man management caught up with this nightmare of a manager again, as it did in more or less every match under his stewardship.
It was Magath and him only that took Fulham down.
However, I wouldn't have Hugo back, he isn't the short term or long term answer. Fulham need to get a grip of this transfer window, and support Jok in his attempts to sign the targets he has identified. Khan and Khans son, and Khans sons best mate must allow the professionals to make the decisions to whom they wish to strengthen the team, and by that I mean Jok and his assistants, and Khan and Co just need to sign the cheques, and leave the football side to the professionals.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alexmur

Quote from: The Swan on January 04, 2017, 10:30:46 AM
I will never forgive him for the time in our last home game against Hull in the Premier League with minutes to go.

We were leading 2-1 he had control of the ball near the corner flag in front of H7. I was shouting for him to kick the ball against the defenders legs to win a corner or at least a throw in. He tried to beat the defender lost the ball.
The defender cleared the ball into midfield and then onto Shane Long who scored. Thus ending our stay in the top flight.
I will never forgive him.
Yes, I will never forgive him for that either.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk