watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are having a stormer

Started by horse1031, August 25, 2010, 08:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horse1031

Up 3-0 with halftime approaching. Bobby looks like he pulled out a peach of a goal...  along with our new signing getting on the score sheet.  Mark Hughes is definitely injecting some life into our attack!!!

Mr Fulham

Its 4-0 now, brace by Zolly.

Gera - 2 goals, 2 assists. This man's a machine! :58:

horse1031

Make that 4.  Gera with 2 assists and 2 goals!

Jimpav

Would be daft not to keep Gera at this rate.

horse1031

we have been oozing confidence this season.  We have so many good attacking players in form this year.  I wonder how much Dempsey is going to get to play if Gera and the new signing are playing really well???

Lighthouse

This is very worrying. Very wet and slippery. Playing a good lower league side. We should be struggling. We never walk through a game this easily. Briggs playing well as well. Still have the second half to worry about thank God. So far very unfulham like.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jimpav

We are saving it for the next round or Blackpool, don't panic lighthouse.

RidgeRider

Good news. I told you guys we shouldn't be worried by a League Two side. We are class club and should never loose to teams from the lower leagues.

cebu

Quote from: Jimpav on August 25, 2010, 09:06:30 PM
We are saving it for the next round or Blackpool, don't panic lighthouse.
You beat me to it!

Jimbobob

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 25, 2010, 09:07:31 PM
Good news. I told you guys we shouldn't be worried by a League Two side. We are class club and should never loose to teams from the lower leagues.

Well said and we have used all three subs----so---I hope that bodes well for the weekend.
I just wish I could watch but at least I can listen to this one.
You riding Ridge Rider!!! :54:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 25, 2010, 09:01:01 PM
This is very worrying. Very wet and slippery. Playing a good lower league side. We should be struggling. We never walk through a game this easily. Briggs playing well as well. Still have the second half to worry about thank God. So far very unfulham like.
hahaha i usually feel like that, but i knew they'd be no upset tonight, but must admit i didn't think it would be this easy. Wouldn't it be nice if we could really go on to tonk them good and proper.COYWS. In Sparkyticus i trust  :54:

RidgeRider

Zamora! 5-0....Port Vale sucks.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on August 25, 2010, 09:26:44 PM
No they dont RR, i've seen us much worse, they've just come up against a very good Fulham team playing very well. Never knock the lower teams RR, we was there not that long ago, okay you mock and sneer at Qpha, Brentford and Killingscum.

RidgeRider

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 25, 2010, 09:29:30 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on August 25, 2010, 09:26:44 PM
No they dont RR, i've seen us much worse, they've just come up against a very good Fulham team playing very well. Never knock the lower teams RR, we was there not that long ago, okay you mock and sneer at Qpha, Brentford and Killingscum.

Leave the past in the past Freddy.  :dft009: 6-0, Dempsey scores.   :Sparkyticus: Port Vale sucks!!!!!  :dft012:

Jimbobob

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: :clap_hands:
6-0
Hahahahahahahaha
Gentleman Jim: Classic commentary:
"that was very cynical"
"a sudden rush of blood"
 :Sparkyticus: :beer: :Sparkyticus: :beer: :Sparkyticus: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Mr Fulham

Jimpav

Excellent we want 10!

Great to see Dempsey on the score sheet.