more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Dembele

Started by ealex40, January 05, 2017, 07:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ealex40

West Ham make £20million bid for in-demand Celtic striker Moussa Dembele
The Hammers have offered close to their club record transfer fee in the hope of landing the French youngster, who has attracted attention from the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham

grandad

Bid has been turned down.
Where there's a will there's a wife

love4ffc

It will be interesting to see where Dembele lands and for how much.  It will also be interesting to see how he transitions from the Scottish League to another league.  Especially if that league ends up being the Premier. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Keynsham

The boy has a lot of talent and has so far been managed well.

He's going to go far.

General

He's going to go to a big club in a couple of years and rightfully expect to be a starter or very close to it if he keeps progressing the way he has been. He's wasted at a club like West Ham and has much more on offer at Celtic, although he will need to play in a more competitive league.

With the likes of Real's manager Zidane closely following his progress, he has noo need to go to West Ham at this stage of his career.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Keynsham on January 05, 2017, 07:43:00 PM

He's going to go far.

He's playing in The Scottish Premiership, a league Shaun Hutchinson said was on League 1 level. Let's see how well he does against actual footballers first
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Southfield White

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on January 05, 2017, 08:19:08 PM

He's going to go far.

He's playing in The Scottish Premiership, a league Shaun Hutchinson said was on League 1 level. Let's see how well he does against actual footballers first

Really really bored of all this , hes only playing in the Scottish league,

He did really well in the Championship which most people whink is better than the Scottish Prem, hes dont pretty well in the Champions league against top teams.

Hes only 19 still and progressing, in another couple of years i no doubt he will get in alot of Prem Teams

MJG

Always said he's going to make it and stick by that.
By his mid 20's will be at one of THE big teams in England or Spain.

jarv

Agree with Rhys Lightning...he is scoring goals in the 3rd division (at best). Not everyone on here rated hin in the championship and remember, he had ROSS creating for him. Yes the same ROSS on another thread everyone criticised.

Why am I getting so mad today? My mood will improve with some sensible posts. Also, I did not have a great day, so, sorry to all.

Southfield White

Quote from: jarv on January 05, 2017, 09:02:08 PM
Agree with Rhys Lightning...he is scoring goals in the 3rd division (at best). Not everyone on here rated hin in the championship and remember, he had ROSS creating for him. Yes the same ROSS on another thread everyone criticised.

Why am I getting so mad today? My mood will improve with some sensible posts. Also, I did not have a great day, so, sorry to all.

Sensible posts?
Sorry you're on the wrong forum then  :005:

J

He's going to go far.

"oh no don't go play abroad, you'll never learn to be a good footballer unless you are scrapping around in a relegation fight / getting kicked in the championship." "Champions league? Nah terrible, may as well play league 1"

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: Southfield White on January 05, 2017, 08:50:22 PM

He's going to go far.

He did really well in the Championship which most people whink is better than the Scottish Prem, hes dont pretty well in the Champions league against top teams.

Hes only 19 still and progressing, in another couple of years i no doubt he will get in alot of Prem Teams

Correct. He's 19 for god sake. He is going to be/already a great player, but what do the top coaches around the world know compared to a few armchair forum fans ? Some people just cant accept that he done the right thing by jumping out of our toxic mess of a club at the time, straight onto the world stage scoring against city in the CL and winning a penalty in the camp nou. They then jump on him when he doesnt score against Raith Rovers, but then again, they are probably the same experts who froth at the mouth over Matt Smith and Cauley Woodrow, and how we so unjustly dont give them the chance to play 50 games and smash in 7 goals a season for us. 

EastEndWhite

People need to 'let go'.   Good luck to him but I'm getting bored with posts about him.

Mince n Tatties

Natural goalscorers get goals anywhere,championship, Scottish League Europe or wherever.
He will get goals whoever he plays for,it isn't just because he playing in Scotland.
Garner banged them in for Preston,how many has he got for Rangers,3 or 4 is it?

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Southfield White on January 05, 2017, 08:50:22 PM

He's going to go far.

I agree with this. Ignore the Scottish League and just consider his performances in the Champions League where he looked impressive.

He looks to have progressed well from last season, further than I would have expected him to, and takes charge of the situation and shows greater directness and confidence.

The Scottish League will probably be quickly limiting given his quick progress.

Keynsham

ron

Quote from: ealex40 on January 05, 2017, 07:30:20 PM
West Ham make £20million bid for in-demand Celtic striker Moussa Dembele
The Hammers have offered close to their club record transfer fee in the hope of landing the French youngster, who has attracted attention from the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham

Not surprising they can flash the cash when living almost rent free courtesy of the taxpayer..*

Premier League on benefits..?  Bah! Humbug!

* some of this may be factually incorrect, but let the rant continue......  :dft007:

Bill2

I am not meaning to offend anyone but do I really care where he goes to, we won't see any of the money. Celtic will get a big payday for nothing. although Rodgers will take all the credit for developing him as a player

He has moved on and on the contract front did nothing for Fulham to give them some return, he could have signed something to allow us some cash for the work we put in in his early years.

MJG

Quote from: Bill2 on January 06, 2017, 12:13:13 PM
I am not meaning to offend anyone but do I really care where he goes to, we won't see any of the money. Celtic will get a big payday for nothing. although Rodgers will take all the credit for developing him as a player

He has moved on and on the contract front did nothing for Fulham to give them some return, he could have signed something to allow us some cash for the work we put in in his early years.
works both ways... How about young lads who at 21/22 after ten years at the club are just released. Do we give them a contract or money because we failed to improve them?

toshes mate

Quote from: Bill2 on January 06, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

Actually Celtic get a big pay day for being in the right place at the right time because Dembele is a talented player who was up for grabs and they grabbed him.