News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sixteen year old Ryan Sessegnon wins FA CUP tie for Fulham !

Started by bill taylors apprentice, January 08, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Sgt Fulham

I skimmed this topic, but having thought about it bloody hell. This kid is still at school, year 11 or 12 and he's winning FA cup games? Mature well beyond his years, no wonder he's so sought after.

fulhamben

and our 16 year old left back has scored four times the amount of goals smith has, and just three less than martin in less appearances
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: fulhamben on January 08, 2017, 02:28:50 PM
and our 16 year old left back has scored four times the amount of goals smith has, and just three less than martin in less appearances

Total Football !

Bassey the warrior

Superb predatory instincts. Let's hope we keep hold of this boy.

Jonaldiniho 88

Looked brilliant in the second half. Playing on the wing with a back three I believe. He was making good runs. Fredericks had a really good first half and that is probably an understatement but I wish he made more runs like sess did second half. Both had very good games.

filham

Sess. is going to become hot property by the end of the season. Just hope our board have lans to keep him at the Cottage at least until he fully develops.

Jamie88

Quote from: fulhamben on January 08, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

Smith - 2 goals
Sess - 3 goals

Not sure how you worked that one out!