more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McCormack on the bench again

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 08, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Mince n Tatties

When Gabby Hayes starts before you it spells the end?

H4usuallysitting

75th minute & 1 nil down and he's on

H4usuallysitting

80th minute and now they're 2 nil down

Fulham Tup North

Had two Free-kicks, both awful!!!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

filham

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 08, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

Never thought I would say this but I don't think I would want Ross in our team now, other than to take the penalties of course.

NJFulham

It's almost like he's always stood out on poor or Scottish sides.

MikeW

You get the impression Ross is used to being the big deal and just now he's an also ran.  And let's be fair, Villa are pretty average.  I suppose a bench warmer on his pay is pretty good but he's 30, never played in the Prem and after Villa I see a return to someone like Hearts where he will run his career down.

Don't see a return to us on the cards to be honest - we must move on.  Can't even begin to speculate where to look - I'll leave that to others - but the Jan window is full of folks who haven't lived up to expectation elsewhere.  Hope whoever has walked into Rigg's shoes has been doing his homework!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: NJFulham on January 08, 2017, 07:56:53 PM
It's almost like he's always stood out on poor or Scottish sides.

So he was rubbish for us and Leeds was he?

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: filham on January 08, 2017, 07:44:00 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 08, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

Never thought I would say this but I don't think I would want Ross in our team now, other than to take the penalties of course.
Been saying this now for the past 3 months.Its no co incidence he came on ,on 75 mins and spurs go 2 nil up 5 mins later.FFC have moved on and we are so much better for it.I never thought I would say that. The way we play now I actually look forward to saturday afternoons.

toshes mate

Villa, to be fair, played some half way decent football in the first half aided by a hapless Spurs performance.  I wouldn't have considered any neutral observing McCormack's cameo to have seen anything to get excited about and certainly not moved enough to get their cheque book out.   Meanwhile the football press and media wax lyrical about Fulham's football style.  I think we have moved on, thank goodness.