watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Reading Away

Started by JPCL, January 09, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPCL

Just heard its been rearranged to Tuesday 24th January 8 o'clock kick off. Hopefully we can take similar numbers down

Buffalo76

Listed on the Fulham website fixtures section as the 24th Jan but no news regarding tickets from the abandoned game. Are they still valid for the new date?

westcliff white

Quote from: Buffalo76 on January 09, 2017, 06:05:45 PM
Listed on the Fulham website fixtures section as the 24th Jan but no news regarding tickets from the abandoned game. Are they still valid for the new date?
Not in Fulhams hand that as Reading are the home team. I would have thought common sense says they would be, however I suspect as half the game was played then new tickets need to be bought but maybe at a reduced price. Someone suggested that they would be offered to those that had tickets for the abandoned game at half price.

What Fulham could do is say we will absorb the cost and give them to those fans that had tickets for the first game free of charge, but I think that is unlikely.
Every day is a Fulham day

f321ffc

@FulhamFC
CONFIRMED: Fulham's rearranged fixture at Reading will take place on Tue 24 Jan. Full details and ticket info here >
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

Free tickets for those who had one to the first game, but no refunds for anyone not able to attend the new fixture
Every day is a Fulham day

snarks

Supermitch

Fair play to Reading - firstly cheap tickets and then going that extra step.  They didn't have to give free admission, it wasn't their decision of course to abandon the game.

Credit where it's due.