more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What can we do to help the cause?

Started by SP, January 17, 2017, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

Drums are ghastly.

I think the clackers, along with better results/performances have really cranked it up pretty well at CC this season.

TheDaddy

Quote from: Jims Dentist on January 19, 2017, 07:21:59 PM
Drums are ghastly.

I think the clackers, along with better results/performances have really cranked it up pretty well at CC this season.
Its far to cold now to get your clackers out .
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Woolly Mammoth

How about a 15 piece orchestra located at the back of the Hammy end, including Percussion, Brass, Wind, Keyboard and Strings, and for good measure I will bring my Harmonica and Triangle along.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 18, 2017, 12:46:48 PM
Apparently in the Jags stadium they have a swimming pool....we could have a hot tub by each corner flag

We can do better than the Jags, we have a River.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

tslyon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 20, 2017, 12:55:57 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 18, 2017, 12:46:48 PM
Apparently in the Jags stadium they have a swimming pool....we could have a hot tub by each corner flag

We can do better than the Jags, we have a River.

Ummm...St. Johns River is pretty darn close.  Probably wouldn't want to swim in either...

Cheers,

Steve

toshes mate

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 20, 2017, 01:46:41 AM
How about a 15 piece orchestra located at the back of the Hammy end, including Percussion, Brass, Wind, Keyboard and Strings, and for good measure I will bring my Harmonica and Triangle along.

There would be some wind of a different kind at the Putney End....

General

I'd offer incentives/discounts to group of noisy fans to be seated around the ground in an attempt to create a bigger concentration of singing fans. In the Riverside stand people have a willingness to chant but are rarely leaders in this regards, when I was a season ticket holder I used to latch on the hammersmith end chants to get them going in the riverside stand and that worked quite well.

That said there have always been quite a few tourists in all areas of the ground which has hindered this.