Started by Riversider, January 18, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

These four players were missing,
Kalas,
Fredericks,
Johansen,
McDonald,
That's one hell of a group to have out at one time, and we still managed to batter them !
Got a feeling that Fredericks will be our match winner on Saturday they've got a weakness at left back and he's the man to expose it.

fulhamben

Quote from: Riversider on January 18, 2017, 08:56:33 PM
Kalas,
Fredericks,
Johansen,
McDonald,
That's one hell of a group to have out at one time, and we still managed to batter them !
Got a feeling that Fredericks will be our match winner on Saturday they've got a weakness at left back and he's the man to expose it.
its like when we used to play chelsea, we always had at least one top player missing when we played them
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Well hopefully all will be fit for Saturday lunch time, and make sure it is pay back time.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Kalas,
Fredericks,
Johansen,
McDonald,
True but we did manage to lose, let's not forget that!! Real test on Saturday, on paper we should win (easily), bookies giving 13/5 QPR and Evens for us, I wouldn't risk betting  my house on it, but if we don't win. my 66th birthday party will be a disaster!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

valdeingruo

Quote from: davew on January 18, 2017, 10:33:43 PM
Kalas,
Fredericks,
Johansen,
McDonald,
True but we did manage to lose, let's not forget that!! Real test on Saturday, on paper we should win (easily), bookies giving 13/5 QPR and Evens for us, I wouldn't risk betting  my house on it, but if we don't win. my 66th birthday party will be a disaster!!!

Would you mind giving us one of those 6s? We could do with another 6-0
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

davew

Quote from: andersons11 on January 18, 2017, 11:04:27 PM
Quote from: davew on January 18, 2017, 10:33:43 PM
Kalas,
Fredericks,
Johansen,
McDonald,

Would you mind giving us one of those 6s? We could do with another 6-0
Gladly!!!

fcfulham55

With our dominant playing style, we're due for a team to get extremely frustrated.  Would not be suprised to see a player sent off against us Saturday.  I Therefore predict QPR to have someone sent off.

QPR fans are amongst the most retarded specimens, they'll be frustrated to have hardly touched the ball under Holloway's farmer tactics. I see a couple of their players ploughing through ours in frustration to pick up yellows, they'll be sweating like pigs chasing the play.  Whilst the QPhaha fans mooo in the stand's

Getting silly, but they really would have to wait till the cows come home to see QPR string more than a few passes together.

Holloway will need to get on his tractor to churn the turf up before the game to sabotage our crisp passing on the ground to stop us I feel. They have very little chance. 
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Riversider

Quote from: fcfulham55 on January 18, 2017, 11:27:04 PM
With our dominant playing style, we're due for a team to get extremely frustrated.  Would not be suprised to see a player sent off against us Saturday.  I Therefore predict QPR to have someone sent off.

QPR fans are amongst the most retarded specimens, they'll be frustrated to have hardly touched the ball under Holloway's farmer tactics. I see a couple of their players ploughing through ours in frustration to pick up yellows, they'll be sweating like pigs chasing the play.  Whilst the QPhaha fans mooo in the stand's

Getting silly, but they really would have to wait till the cows come home to see QPR string more than a few passes together.

Holloway will need to get on his tractor to churn the turf up before the game to sabotage our crisp passing on the ground to stop us I feel. They have very little chance. 

I actually think their front 3 of Sylla, Mackie and the Pole can actually cause us problems, But, the 7 outfield players behind them are nothing short of awful !
From 20 minutes on I think we will dominate, Fredericks, Johansen, Cairney, McDonald, Piazon, Aluko and Martin are all a different class to anything that QPHa have got.a

ffc2004

Quote from: Riversider on January 19, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

I actually think their front 3 of Sylla, Mackie and the Pole can actually cause us problems, But, the 7 outfield players behind them are nothing short of awful !
From 20 minutes on I think we will dominate, Fredericks, Johansen, Cairney, McDonald, Piazon, Aluko and Martin are all a different class to anything that QPHa have got.a

If by the Pole you mean Polter, he's gone.

filham

Yes, we should win this one but as we all know all kinds of disasters can strike against us.
COYW we want another good performance with more than a single goal to keep open our hopes of a top six place.

AlexW132

Quote from: ffc2004 on January 19, 2017, 07:26:40 AM

They now have a Polish chap called Wszolek I think who is decent

AlexW132

Oh and they're calling you stupid on their forum http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?195384-Fulham-or-Barcelona

Fulham76

Quote from: AlexW132 on January 19, 2017, 06:20:03 PM

Oh and they're calling you stupid on their forum http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?195384-Fulham-or-Barcelona

The typical/usual ha ha comments about us being obsessed with them & how they have no interest in us, (despite being on this board to check things out, yet again). Oh how they wish someone was obsessed with them & they genuinely didn't care about us...

I doubt if many fulham fans gave them a 2nd thought for most of the last 20 years until very recently & we started to embarrass them on a regular basis.

It's a shame for them but in reality they're pretty insignificant & no one really gives a crap about them.

Next in their attempt to p*ss take will be the predictable mocking of our support, how we didn't sell our allocation quickly enough, (despite us selling out), & they would sell out in record time, (which they didn't). Embarrassingly plenty of empty seats in the away end at our place earlier this season.

It's hilarious that they're so desperate for someone, anyone to care about them. Just need accept no one does. Personally prefer the Brentford rivalry.

Woolly Mammoth

If certain members of this board start assuming that we are going to win easy, then that will set us up for a very dissapointing Result, because no game is easy, we have to earn it, they will be up for it for more than one reason. Plus their manager will fire them up on their patch. We cannot be that arrogant. Keep a clean sheet and score at least one goal. That's all I ask, just get the three points. This is no match for faint hearts, and posers. I hope both our manager and players realise this, and not walk out and be ambushed because some of them don't know the culture of a London Derby, the last thing Saturday is going to be is easy, and it's ridiculous to think it, let alone say it.

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

I seriously cannot stand QPR.  Their fans, on the whole, are a bunch of Neanderthals.  I can't bear Holloway either.  I used to think he was faintly amusing but now I just think he is a clown and some of the utter rubbish he spouts is laughable, although not in a funny way.  To this day I cannot understand how we managed to throw the game in October away.  It rates as my worst Fulham defeat ever.   I was at the unveiling of the George Cohen statue as the family had my Dad's name engraved on it.  I was utterly convinced we would run out comfortable winners like the 2 nil victory over Liverpool when the JH statue was unveiled.  Two missed pens in one game, and at either end of the match - beyond painful.  Still as the OP said we had four major players out then.  We simply cannot lose this one........

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 19, 2017, 06:46:55 PM
If certain members of this board start assuming that we are going to win easy, then that will set us up for a very dissapointing Result, because no game is easy, we have to earn it, they will be up for it for more than one reason. Plus their manager will fire them up on their patch. We cannot be that arrogant. Keep a clean sheet and score at least one goal. That's all I ask, just get the three points. This is no match for faint hearts, and posers. I hope both our manager and players realise this, and not walk out and be ambushed because some of them don't know the culture of a London Derby, the last thing Saturday is going to be is easy, and it's ridiculous to think it, let alone say it.
1 of your best postings!!

davew

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 19, 2017, 06:49:58 PM
I seriously cannot stand QPR.  Their fans, on the whole, are a bunch of Neanderthals.  I can't bear Holloway either.  I used to think he was faintly amusing but now I just think he is a clown and some of the utter rubbish he spouts is laughable, although not in a funny way.  To this day I cannot understand how we managed to throw the game in October away.  It rates as my worst Fulham defeat ever.   I was at the unveiling of the George Cohen statue as the family had my Dad's name engraved on it.  I was utterly convinced we would run out comfortable winners like the 2 nil victory over Liverpool when the JH statue was unveiled.  Two missed pens in one game, and at either end of the match - beyond painful.  Still as the OP said we had four major players out then.  We simply cannot lose this one........
It was a disaster day yes, but us older supporters have seen many before!! Fortunately on Saturday we can put the record straight! They won't get 3 points and if we get a penalty we have somebody who can convert!

Woolly Mammoth

Yes it's payback time, and revenge is sweet, and the bragging rights are at stake in this local Derby. But what really counts above all, is three precious points.

Never forget your Roots.

ffc2004

Quote from: AlexW132 on January 19, 2017, 06:20:03 PM

They can say what they like, I don't pay enough attention to them to know the majority of their squad.

toshes mate

If Fulham play as they have in their last half dozen or so games then they have every chance of a win.  But as Woolly says we have to turn up first.