more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McClaren at it again

Started by f321ffc, January 19, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

BBC Derby Sport‏ @BBCDerbySport

Steve McClaren on Chris Martin: "We would like him back but there is no release clause. We'll soldier on ... there is still time." #dcfcfans
1:46 pm · 19 Jan 2017
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bog

Just bog off! And he must know what he can do with that umbrella.... :022:

092.gif 

Burt

Someone on their side clearly made a mess of the loan agreement. I would have thought a release clause would have been one of the most obvious things to include in such an agreement!

westcliff white

Perhaps they wanted one and we wouldnt allow it
Every day is a Fulham day

Chesh

Thing is Steve, we'd like him to be here as well, and guess what......he's under contract to us for the rest of the season....and oh yeah, we have an option to buy him as well.

Which bit of that doesn't your gormless self understand?

Maybe if you hadn't left Derby in the first place to fail as spectacularly with Newcastle as you did with England, then your 'Chrissy' would still be there also.

Seriously - do one!

:dft007:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Fulham Tup North

064.gif. I am so looking forward to March, when Derby go on their annual 'plummet' out of the top half of the table.  Their fans must wish the season was only 32 game!!   092.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Holders

What happened to his "we managers must keep out of it" then?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

cmg

.@Jokanovic: "I bought a house in Putney 15 years ago and then sold it. That doesn't mean I can just ask for it back now."

:Haynes The Maestro:

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: cmg on January 19, 2017, 03:22:49 PM
.@Jokanovic: "I bought a house in Putney 15 years ago and then sold it. That doesn't mean I can just ask for it back now."

:Haynes The Maestro:

Seconded. Amazing riposte.

Southcoastffc

Yes, a lovely riposte.  If that's the real SJ, methinks his command of English is far far better than appears from the pre and post match videos.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

cmg

2 hours ago
.@Jokanovic: "Apart from the two players at the Africa Cup of Nations, the rest of the team is available to face QPR." #QPRFUL
0 replies 9 retweets 32 likes
Reply    Retweet  9   
Like 32 
More
Fulham Football Club ‏@FulhamFC  2h2 hours ago
20 replies 138 retweets 166 likes
Reply  20   Retweet  138   
Like 166 
More
.@Jokanovic: "The situation with Chris Martin is over. He's a very important part of my squad. Our fans know my opinion. He's working well."
0 replies 26 retweets 63 likes
Reply    Retweet  26   
Like 63 
More
.@Jokanovic: "We haven't signed any players yet, but I expect we'll do it soon." #QPRFUL
0 replies 30 retweets 59 likes
Reply    Retweet  30   
Like 59 
More
.@Jokanovic: "The weekend is an opportunity to win three points, and that's all we're thinking about at the moment." #QPRFUL
0 replies 8 retweets 25 likes
Reply    Retweet  8   
Like 25 
More
.@Jokanovic: "We are not in the Play-Offs, and we must improve. We need to focus on what's in front of us." #QPRFUL
1 reply 10 retweets 26 likes
Reply  1   Retweet  10   
Like 26 
More
.@Jokanovic: "We have to arrive with the mindset of winning the three points." #QPRFUL
0 replies 6 retweets 22 likes
Reply    Retweet  6   
Like 22 
More
.@Jokanovic: "This is a derby and a great date. I'm excited, like our supporters, and like QPR's supporters." #QPRFUL
0 replies 6 retweets 22 likes
Reply    Retweet  6   
Like 22 
More
.@Jokanovic: "I want to win all the games. I know my players are enjoying fighting. They're working really hard and they're really focused."
0 replies 7 retweets 29 likes
Reply    Retweet  7   
Like 29 
More
.@Jokanovic: "We've been more solid recently and have created many chances. We all believe this is the best way to fight for victory."
0 replies 7 retweets 26 likes
Reply    Retweet  7   
Like 26 
More
.@Jokanovic: "We know the game is very important for our fans, and we will be working very hard for the three points." #QPRFUL
0 replies 9 retweets 23 likes
Reply    Retweet  9   
Like 23 
More
.@Jokanovic: "We played very well last time v. QPR. We had many attempts but missed 2 penalties. Now we are playing with more confidence."

filham

We should do the same as we did with the Newcastle interest in Cairney, simply tell McClaren how much it will cost Derby to get Martin back during this window. Start thinking about £10m.

keithh

I'd rather we did not enter into communications with Derby.

cmg

Quote from: keithh on January 19, 2017, 04:43:28 PM
I'd rather we did not enter into communications with Derby.

I'd say our manager has 'communicated' with them pretty well.

He couldn't have put it better if he had told them directly to "Communicate Off".

Rambler

Is this not the same as 'tapping up'. Although he is technically their player he has a contract with us and yet derby are openly talking about our contracted player.

Gives ground for taking this to the FA

f321ffc

Quote from: Rambler on January 19, 2017, 05:45:57 PM
Is this not the same as 'tapping up'. Although he is technically their player he has a contract with us and yet derby are openly talking about our contracted player.

:plus one:
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

e4b

He's a muppet just trying to stir up discontent. He must think we are serious contenders for a playoff place and is worried.

westcliff white

No such case, as his parent club they can't talk to and about him as much as they like.
Every day is a Fulham day

Rambler

Quote from: westcliff white on January 19, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

No such case, as his parent club they can't talk to and about him as much as they like.

So you're saying they can rather than can't talk about him because they are his parent club?