watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tom Cairney interview with Sky

Started by AlexW132, January 19, 2017, 05:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Thanks for that, as you say it's quite encouraging.

1 min 30 > 9 min 30 ..... a nice length interview

BedsFFC

You cannot help but like the man. Every time I hear him, he just comes across as a real grounded decent chap. Really nice to hear again how much he is enjoying life at FFC. V smart comments that he understands that it might not go so well at another club.
Long may it continue

dhowells21

Good share, thanks!

Good to hear ! Good lad

e4b

Enjoyed listening to that Tom sounds like a really well balanced guy. Thanks.

Chesh

Love the bit where he says he feels the reason he is playing so well is due to the way they play, and his team-mates i.e. wouldn't necessarily be the same anywhere else.

Loves the amount of touches he gets etc.

Doesn't sound like someone whose head is being turned....in fact quite the opposite.

Also, very positive about the way everyone has handled the Martin situation (including Martin himself since he 'came back), and it sounds like a happy camp at the moment.

I do sense a unique team sprit at the moment based on our current style of play and personnel, and Tom is a central cog in this, and he seems to understand that
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

WayneKerrins

Spoke to him in McBrides earlier this season. Decent fella without a hint of the billy big shot nonsense. He said then he wanted to play central and he got his wish a couple of games later.

ScalleysDad

Good to see a positive vibe about the place. I might drag SJ up to a seven based on recent man management issues that have seemingly come out in our favour.

Texas White

:wow:

Loves our club. Truly outstanding interview.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Dodgin

Fulham Tup North

I liked it when the reporter said about offers of £10m / £20m. He said the lads stuck it onto his locker and when he messes up in training, puts out a poor pass, they shout £10m? at him. He seems to find find it all amusing.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"