watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham new stadium prices

Started by Riversider, January 20, 2017, 12:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Some prices and details have been released today for Tottenhams new state of the art stadium,
The new stadium will feature a "glass tunnel" and if you want to sit in one of the 104 adjoining seats it will set you back an eye watering £9500 per season, but the tickets are only to be sold in pairs so £19,000 a season !!!
But wait ! If you want to buy a pair of those seats you MUST pay a one off membership fee of £30,000 !!
Wow so much for the working man ,

The stadium does look amazing though with the biggest single tier stand in the UK holding 17,000 seats with acoustics provided by the same team that provide the acoustics for U2

Looking at the images it really does show up West Hams new stadium , it will also be used to host NFL and concerts ,
I think Khan had the right idea with NFL sadly for him though he backed the wrong horse.

Woolly Mammoth

Supply and demand as they say.
The wrong horse we may be, and Dobbin may be our middle name, and we may be no stallion. But at least our horse hasn't lost its rider, and we are in no mood for grazing. Let others pull up lame. We are catching up closely on the inside rail, we just have to be in the first six when we cross that finishing line.
It's a bit like Beechers Brook, anyone can fall at any time, lots of fences to hurdle, but we have a fine Jockey.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 20, 2017, 12:40:51 PM
The wrong horse we may be, and Dobbin may be our middle name, and we may be no stallion. But at least our horse hasn't lost its rider, and we are in no mood for grazing. Let others pull up lame. We are catching up closely on the inside rail, we just have to be in the first six when we cross that finishing line.
It's a bit like Beechers Brook, anyone can fall at any time, lots of fences to hurdle, but we have a fine Jockey.

I suspect several people on here will be quietly interested so I will ask. What is your drug of choice?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 20, 2017, 01:57:24 PM

I suspect several people on here will be quietly interested so I will ask. What is your drug of choice?

Well I do not smoke (except only when I am on fire ). I do not sniff glue, although I understand some people can get stuck on it. I gave up looking through key holes many years ago.
I have no drug apart from Fulham FC.
I do like a pint of English Bombardier, so I suppose you will have to blame the Bombardier or Fulham FC for my behaviour.

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 20, 2017, 02:29:11 PM

Well I do not smoke (except only when I am on fire ). I do not sniff glue, although I understand some people can get stuck on it. I gave up looking through key holes many years ago.
I do like a pint of English Bombardier, so I suppose you will have to blame the Bombardier or Fulham FC for my behaviour.
everyone knows Woolly suffers from long term roid abuse
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on January 20, 2017, 04:14:36 PM

Do you know Ben, I have never ever taken a Steroid for Body Building in my life. It's all me. My body is a temple due to a lot of hard work in the Gym and power lifting over a number of years, and I still train with my weights although i have to be more careful these days due to muscle spasms in my back, and osteoporosis in my neck. I feel I was lucky to be born with a huge frame, and it has stood me in good stead, protecting the vulnerable, the meek, and the needy. But it has taken a lot of hard training and a lot of protein and carbohydrates. There was a time that I was drinking a lot of milk that I thought of buying a cow. But I have got six chickens to supply me with eggs, it's all about diet and discipline. At my age In my advancing years I am not the man I was, but I can still pump iron, and spend three rounds on my punch bag most days. But more importantly I can still cast a huge shadow over Stamford Bridge.
Thank you and Good night.

Never forget your Roots.

JHaynes Paperboy

:005:
It's a bit like Beeche rs Brook, anyone can fall at any time, lots of fences to hurdle, but we have a fine Jockey.

Is that Haemorrhoid abuse??

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JHaynes Paperboy on January 20, 2017, 06:39:48 PM
:005:
It's a bit like Beeche rs Brook, anyone can fall at any time, lots of fences to hurdle, but we have a fine Jockey.

Is that Haemorrhoid abuse??

Yes, that's more like it. 
Didn't they make a film called The Haemorrhoid, or was it The Humanoid ?

Never forget your Roots.

EN1 FFC

Quote from: Riversider on January 20, 2017, 12:18:43 PM
Some prices and details have been released today for Tottenhams new state of the art stadium,
The new stadium will feature a "glass tunnel" and if you want to sit in one of the 104 adjoining seats it will set you back an eye watering £9500 per season, but the tickets are only to be sold in pairs so £19,000 a season !!!
But wait ! If you want to buy a pair of those seats you MUST pay a one off membership fee of £30,000 !!
Wow so much for the working man ,

The stadium does look amazing though with the biggest single tier stand in the UK holding 17,000 seats with acoustics provided by the same team that provide the acoustics for U2

Looking at the images it really does show up West Hams new stadium , it will also be used to host NFL and concerts ,
I think Khan had the right idea with NFL sadly for him though he backed the wrong horse.

Are they going to build heliport/airport there too. Getting to and from White Hart Lane at present is horrendous and it only has half the capacity. On a match day it is gridlocked to the point that it takes 2 hours for traffic to get to any major Road that is not Jammed. I'm sure all those paying that money will love queuing at The Rail overground Stations, or Seven Sisters etc for hours to get on a train. They may have a sparkly new stadium plonked into the equivalent of West Beirut but unless they get the transport right they would have been better off in Essex.