more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McCormack

Started by Tooting legend, January 21, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 23, 2017, 02:44:11 PM
The whole scenario is a xxxxing shambles. I do hope FFC are keeping well away and all of this is just internet nonsense. He is part of our history and did well for us but right now, I couldn't think of a striker I would like less to join us in this window. Actually, Berbatov would list just higher than Ross.
I think I agree with this.  Berbaross are both brilliant individual players but lousy team players.  In fact, worse than lousy as they poison any sort of team spirit that a club like Fulham need so much.
Nogood "harsh words but probably right, see" Boyo

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on January 23, 2017, 02:54:25 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on January 23, 2017, 02:44:11 PM
The whole scenario is a xxxxing shambles. I do hope FFC are keeping well away and all of this is just internet nonsense. He is part of our history and did well for us but right now, I couldn't think of a striker I would like less to join us in this window. Actually, Berbatov would list just higher than Ross.
I think I agree with this.  Berbaross are both brilliant individual players but lousy team players.  In fact, worse than lousy as they poison any sort of team spirit that a club like Fulham need so much.
Nogood "harsh words but probably right, see" Boyo

Agree with all of this. Let's look forwards not back. Someone younger, hungrier and fitter please.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes indeed, players that are 1. younger 2. hungrier and 3. fitter. Which leaves both McCormack and Berbatov up the swanny without a paddle on all three.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

westcliff white

Quote from: Holders on January 23, 2017, 02:44:41 PM
Quote from: Mo on January 23, 2017, 02:36:05 PM
Respected Journo Pat Murphy saying Ross will not be coming back

http://www.footballinsider247.com/bbc-journalist-aston-villa-halted-securing-championship-striker-deal/

I don't see how this bloke can know that Ross will "search in vain for a new club next summer".
Pat Murphy i a long respected BBC journo, and has covered the west midlands for a number of years. I dont doubt he has contacts in the club, how good they are who knows, but he isnt a gossip mongerer thats for sure. You have not said he is, I was just trying to inform on his standing.

One thing is for sure, these rumours and this plot will roll on for a good while yet
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

Quote from: westcliff white on January 23, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

http://www.footballinsider247.com/bbc-journalist-aston-villa-halted-securing-championship-striker-deal/

I don't see how this bloke can know that Ross will "search in vain for a new club next summer".
Pat Murphy i a long respected BBC journo, and has covered the west midlands for a number of years. I dont doubt he has contacts in the club, how good they are who knows, but he isnt a gossip mongerer thats for sure

But how can he possibly know that he won't get a move next summer? A statement like that devalues the rest for me, though I know Murphy's been in the business a long time and doubtless well-connected.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

Quote from: Holders on January 23, 2017, 03:15:02 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on January 23, 2017, 03:11:09 PM

Pat Murphy i a long respected BBC journo, and has covered the west midlands for a number of years. I dont doubt he has contacts in the club, how good they are who knows, but he isnt a gossip mongerer thats for sure

But how can he possibly know that he won't get a move next summer? A statement like that devalues the rest for me, though I know Murphy's been in the business a long time and doubtless well-connected.
I get what your saying but I think they dont mean vain as in forlorn, but vain as in hoping, when I read the report thats how I took it. He will find a club whenever he goes, where thats the question. I believe he likes London and thats where his wife wants to be (and still is apparently), so maybe a move back to Scotland isnt an option, and then it depends what London clubs or surrounding area are looking for a player like him. He will have a lot of options for sure in my opinion, who knows if they will be good ones though

Mince n Tatties

Facts.
1-Only club being mentioned is Fulham.
2-Has now come out and stated wants to return to London.
3-What other London club is going to sign him.
4-No premier will,that leaves QPR and Brentford.
5-Bookies make him long odds on to return to us.
6-Cant see any other outcome,he will come back to Cottage... 049:gif

Holders

Thanks for that interpretation, maybe that's what he meant, though I suspect that both Ross and Villa would rather something were sorted sooner rather than later.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Stephen Humphreys off to join Jack at Shrewsbury.

colinwhite

You cant help feeling that Ross´s continual tactic of the grass is always greener stance with his clubs has maybe backfired in his face when he has not scored the goals to back up his petulance .It serves him right and besides why would we want him back, only to innevitably go through all that again ? He signed a 4 year deal with Villa  which obviously means nothing to him and things werent that bad here after all.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 23, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

Must mean we have a striker definitely coming in.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FFCAli

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 23, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

I would hope so but.........not holding my breath!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 23, 2017, 04:02:12 PM

Yes Ross... :023:

Luka

McCormacks family still live in London so he wants to come back to the capital.
Villa dont want to loan him but will sell and then only for the right price.
We wont buy but want a loan deal.
Its 50/50 he's coming back to FFC.

Mince n Tatties

Humphreys has also signed new contract.

toshes mate

You just have to laugh at this thread compared to what was being said on here in August when the 'will he, won't he' was just as rampant....

westcliff white

Quote from: Holders on January 23, 2017, 03:47:18 PM
Thanks for that interpretation, maybe that's what he meant, though I suspect that both Ross and Villa would rather something were sorted sooner rather than later.

I think your right there

westcliff white

According to one twitter person derby and Wednesday also interested in Ross

Milo

I bet he ends up at Derby after all this!

Fulham Tup North

049:gif  So Ross is coming back for £6m with add-ons.
This guessing game is easy isn't it    064.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"