more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My day almost ruined!!

Started by davew, January 21, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Quote from: Andy S on January 21, 2017, 08:24:26 PM
Yes happy Birthday. Its never as bad as you think. A point away is always a good result. London Derby's can usually go either way so for me that is another point gained
Cheers Andy!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: SP on January 21, 2017, 08:36:28 PM
Happy Birthday.  Disagree with you on the penalty, from where I was it looked a definite foul, maybe the linesman also had a different view from the SKY cameras?
Seen the replay lot's of times on TV and it would have been a soft penalty a bit like CM's strike on the ball, why didn't he hit the same shot as last week, that would have beaten any keeper, even Stockdale!!

davew

Quote from: Dodgin on January 21, 2017, 08:51:23 PM
Another team could well have punished us, with that very sloppy defending, misplaced passes, wasn't the day for our full backs. Add to that I had to sit amongst the Opposition with the ticket I had. Asked to take my hat off for my own safety. No problem though.
Malone was ok, Fredericks didn't turn up as his recent self, think he had to play deeper than he wanted. Anyway it is over and Holloway has to be applauded in setting back our ambition in making the play offs.

davew

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 21, 2017, 09:04:08 PM
076.gif.   Happy Birthday fella.
Maybe you will get your present on Tuesday at Reading!!
COYW
I hope so as I am sure we all do!! Thanks m8!